Wade Cook news...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Don Bright, Dec 5, 2001.

1. Brandon..

true.. im curious what it was like to deal with the people those advertisements attracted.. seems like it would target the easy do-it-yourself realestate, place adds in the paper, multi-level phone scam, bonzi scheme, buns-of-steel crowd.. i mean, the ads made it sound like all you had to do was watch the cds, read the books and then start pressing buttons.. on the other hand.. maybe only ambitious, hard working people who really want to become traders but dont know it yet watch cnbc infomercials at 3am.. what was it really like? if you dont want to comment or cant for legal reasons i understand.. im just curious is all.. btw, i look forward to your new room.. i think ill drop by and take a look around =)

-qwik

#11     Dec 6, 2001
  2. GoodMorningAll...

Speaking of TV infomercials ....

GetReady for TheNewOne..

W~A~X~I~E is coming after Y~O~U!!!!

http://www.trendfund.com/

I told HIM ...Waxie,...BadIdea!!!

.....for too many reasons to list here.

I have his Schedule, but I won't be posting it,
    for fear I will be accused of OWNING this site too, by our Young(20)LadUpNorth....hehehe

....as always,

GoodInvesting, Rocky

#12     Dec 6, 2001
  3. Rock,

What's your experience with Waxie & Co? Can he pick those winners, or is it all hype?

#13     Dec 6, 2001
  4. As I have said in the past, we have a lot more in common than most may think. I have "exposed" many of these "ridiculous" outfits in the past, and will continue to do so. And, interestingly enough, none of you have ever heard of "Investor Awareness, Inc." my firm that does that...right? So, I hope that some of the "naysayers" see that I am not always promoting something, I really like to help the industry.

I would like to compile a list of responses and comments about these various chat rooms, and other "snake oil" programs....keep em' coming!

#14     Dec 6, 2001
  5. It's not the losses. It's the fact he sold something he KNEW didn't work. He wasn't making money trading his systems either.

I remember running a search on the web awhile back. It seems he has a money back guarantee that you can make money with some of his trade recommendations. Problem was he was giving 700 trades a day and counting trades that were misquotes/outtrades that were impossible for anyone to get. He would then concentrate on the winning trades forgetting about all of the losers.--not great business ethics.

#15     Dec 6, 2001
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Morning Qwik.

Since I had a long night (we figured out why Toni doesnt cook, its just too bad it cost us an ER visit to do so) so Im pretty much not prepaired for today..so Ill just kill some time posting here.

When we first came on board with TMTT, the issue you addressed was our biggest concern, that we would have a bunch of clueless idiots with unreasonable expectations.

What I found was that the people we got were no better or worse than the people we had been getting before. Everyone seems to have fairly unreasonable expectations about how easy this is going to be. I was suprised at how many people who are already daytrading were up watching CNBC at 2am (guys, there is nothing on!, go to bed!)

#16     Dec 6, 2001
  7. Pro,

YES...he DOES pick winners...but he is too money hungry...IMHO....I just can't stand everything else he tries to sell and tout!!

NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!

....as always,

GoodInvesting, Rocky

#17     Dec 6, 2001
  8. If I am not mistaken, he also had seminars of tax liens and RE.
    I saw his books and seminars in this vennue.
    What next ? Will he get into cancer research ???? :eek:

#18     Dec 6, 2001
  9. ericdh

ericdh

qwiktrade

I have traded with Brandon and Toni since they started their first room. The thing about when they moved to tmtt was that tmtt really didn't add many people to the room. Most were apparently in another room and trading some technics that were quite a mystery to me, when they would find their way to the "advanced" room and ask questions.

Most traders in the room either came over with Brandon from his prior room or came from a different room with an operator from there.

You should drop by the new room, there is an interesting mix of experienced traders there, although a bit unstructered right now, it is not the free for all hyping that you find in a lot of the free rooms.

Eric

#19     Dec 6, 2001