Waaaay Too Much Press for AOC and Omar....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Don't you think?

They project nothing but HATE for America! (You know... America is such an evil and horrible place, the only righteous course of action is to turn us into a shithole for illegal hispanic, muslim, and african migrants.... and for white America to PAY for them to be here and destroy our country. WTF?? Rod Serling only WISHES he'd written this script!)

:(

Buy1Sell2 and AAAintheBeltway like this.
  2. I thought that was your job.

3. Uh,,,,,FOX News is giving her all the press. Tell FOX to stop talking about her and giving her airtime and coverage for one week and see what happens. Why are there so many self-proclaimed GOP members here constantly posting about her and no one else? In fact many people you call lefties are basically dismissing her.

I know she has a nice rack but stop letting her live rent free in your head...

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. Internal dem poll: AOC most recognizable dem name among independents.

5. I don't agree that AOL phenomenon is a product of Fox News, but most certainly Fox is exploiting a divide in the dem party to make her the face of the party and continue to push it further and further to the left.

Not exactly sure why they would want to stop doing that, especially if you are so convinced that they are being successful. If they are succeeding at doing that, then good, double down then. Let us know how that continues to work for Bernie and Joe.

Oh, and I may watch Fox but I watch CNN and a couple others too. And the notion that CNN follows AOC and the other loons any less is absurd. Fox just tends to be hard hitting because they oppose her and she gets a cheering squad over on the other networks which gets a lot of soft peddling and cheering and generates less heat. But that does not mean that they cover her less. They play a MAJOR, MAJOR role in propping her up. Not just Fox because they fight back against her.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  6. Somebody is paying to get her mug on the tube almost daily. She gets waaay more ink/air time than Pelosi or any of the other Lefty/Commie/DemoCrap big wigs. (And just how much water do her political views carry anyway? Is she a deep thinker and worthy of our attention... or is she just a BARTENDER who's spewing what she's told by the politicos pulling her strings?)

WeToddDid2 likes this.
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

MCLM (Massive Classic Liberal Misdirect)

8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

--and she has no chance of reelection,----NONE---- I am hopeful that Mark Levin's producer/call screener Rich gets the nod and destroys her in the general-----BYE BYE.

9. Will be curious to see if she gets reelected or if everybody tunes out her hyperbole/stupid shit and BS Lefty views about everything.

#10     Jul 15, 2019
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.