W.D. Gann Trading Technique finally being re - discovered

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mw129, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Thanks, it was enough.

#51     Jun 21, 2010
  2. mw129

mw129

hi asiaprop..i dont want to get into non-sense arguement, but i would explain how the 80 point came.

i entered at 1.2390, stopped out at 1.2440. that is a loss of 50point.

i re-entered at 1.2460, exited most of my position at 1.2330-1.2335. making a profit of 125-130 point.

so i gained 75-80 point on that day.

you can also see the log and capital gained showed on the oanda trade provided earlier.

also the expectation/ explanation of target is described well ahead of the trade itself. it is about w d gann technique of recognizing the trend instead of anything do with scalping.

i hope you wont loss your temple just because you didn't get the right underlying 'trend' yesteraday

anyways, this will be my last post here.

p.s. also true that without guide, w.d. gann could be a hard study subject. please be aware.

Thanks for everyone looking at the thread.

#52     Jun 21, 2010
  3. One

One

mw129,

Please see PM.

#53     Jun 21, 2010
  4. dont bullshit around!!!

Your blotter shows small trades pretty much every 5-10 minutes. I ask again what does this have to do with any technique other than scalping?

I never lost my temper in the first place, but you are such an obvious scam artist I could not resist to ask for more detail.

You know what I think? You got a warning by the SEC or some other watchdog to stop advertising your snake oil. You are as unprofessional and untrustworthy as it gets.

#54     Jun 22, 2010
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

Why the "I start to choose a safe place to enter the market" part? Does the method give an exact entry point? Or does it just give you a directional bias and leave the Devil's details (entry, exit, trade management) to your discretion?

With all of Gann's swings, fans, etc., I would've thought the entry point would be precise.

#55     Jun 22, 2010
  6. mw129

mw129

Hi,

would like to warn everyone in the good times and who is wiling to listen. The ture bottom times for Dow Jones Index is in 2015 Mar, and not the one we saw in 2008/09.

So be prepared to have major drops later.

my guess is the trend will to turn bad start around 2013 Sep

#56     May 21, 2011
  7. It is, this kid does not know what he is talking about. Gann trading leaves absolutely nothing to chance.

#57     May 22, 2011
  8. Look, for all you Gann aspirants out there. Gann traded like every other trader. He looked for support and resistance. His natural squares, the Gann Wheel, Gann angles, are all attempts to triangulate several independens sources of S/R.

Wanna trade like Gann in the 21st century? Use Gann numbers to put up some moving averages and trade off the confluences.

#58     May 22, 2011
  9. mw129

mw129

i am expecting gold tops on 21 September and drop till 15 November at 1785 and rebound with rest of the year. let's see what happens

#59     Aug 11, 2011
  10. da-net

da-net

#60     Aug 19, 2011