W.D. Gann Trading Technique finally being re - discovered

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mw129, Jun 19, 2010.

1. mw129

mw129

hi..my model shows me the rising time for euro is up (at least for the short term). and market sometimes can intervene this for a while (i.e. high keep the price) if under major news. let's see what happens for the coming time.

#41     Jun 21, 2010
  2. mw129

mw129

hi..i have close off all my trade as of now, making a 80 pt profit

#42     Jun 21, 2010
  3. Danzig

Danzig

One needs to be very cautious with this stuff. I use to be big into gann untill I realized the inconsistentencies inherent

#43     Jun 21, 2010
  4. Nice trade.
    Do you ever plan on answering my question?

#44     Jun 21, 2010
  5. mw129

mw129

"Time is the most important indicator. When time is up the
    market must change trend."
    W.D. Gann

the trade itself explains all. what w.d. gann can do vs normal public view. i hope people can start looking at this w.d. gann's method and i do not need to persuade the whole world to believe in this (this is too difficult) but if you would listen and if someone in a thousand browsers do this, i will have accomplish my point here.

i am tired of arguing. and you can make your own judgment on whether or not it is something worth studying.

good luck trading!

#45     Jun 21, 2010
  6. One

One

The op is trying to demonstrate the efficacy of his signals - he/she may or may not be successful in doing so, but why are you interested in how many contracts he/she trades, or how much money he/she made on previous signals?

#46     Jun 21, 2010
  7. I know the # of contracts he trades. I've read the statements. I'm curious as to whether he trades all of his signals or only some of them?

It would also be nice to know whether he only trades FOREX or whether he trades the currency futures as well. HUGE difference in them.

#47     Jun 21, 2010
  8. and was has your scalping to do at all with any "gann techniques"? I fail to follow...

#48     Jun 21, 2010
  9. mw129

mw129

hi prof logic,

just trying to finish off the thread.

I trade different size on different signals depending on confidence level. sometimes the market runs completely the way you want, sometimes not. it is also about money and risk management of my whole portfolio. so the size different from time to time.

I trade options and futures/spot interchangeably. depending on the capital/position i have on that account.

so actually not much valuable info you can get a hold on by asking that question.

#49     Jun 21, 2010
  10. what are you talking about?
    Your chart does not reflect at all your trading blotter, NOR the live call of your trades. You were stopped out for 50 pips earlier and then made 80 pips, which leaves you with 30 pips for the full day. Then your trade blotter shows tons of small trades, which makes me actually question you even made the 80 pips you claimed you made. Nothing matches at all and your posts are completely contradictory.

But thanks for trying...outa here...

#50     Jun 21, 2010