W.D. Gann Trading Technique finally being re - discovered

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mw129, Jun 19, 2010.

1. mw129

mw129

Hi Folks,

I would just like to show W.D. Gann's Trading Method/ System does work and many traders had over looked it.

Below are some of the trading logs/forecasts made back on 2nd April:

Actual Market Movement:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forecasts made back on 2nd April:

Actual Market Movement

amazing, isn't it?

There is an ebay item selling at
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1804981 61372&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

if you are interested to explore more.

• eur3.jpg
      File size:
      45.3 KB
      Views:
  2. mw129

mw129

3. mw129

mw129

this is forecast made back in 2nd Apr

• aud.jpg
      File size:
      48.1 KB
      Views:
  4. mw129

mw129

and this is the market screen shot as per 7th May

5. At nearly 500 pips potential profit. That is $6,250 per contract or $62,500 profit potential on 10 contracts or about a $25,000 margin if trading currency futures. Great returns even trading a single contract with a $2,500 margin.

So how much did you make off this specific trade?

6. pspr

pspr

I don't get it. The ebay auctions shows daily and weekly charts but the trade log is very short term intraday. Seems like a mismash of inconsistencies.

7. Hey, easy there Prof - if he realises how vaulable it is, he'll just increase the price!

8. oops

Momentary lapse.

9. kxvid

kxvid

shill

10. mw129

mw129

I am trying to answer questions I get above.

The technique works on all time frame. That's why there are very short term trades and daily/weekly forecasts being given out.

The price is not high because it does not cover the exact trading method that I use (in fact, I am not willing to give out that exact information at any price). But the book will point the correct direction for one to study THE w.d. gann trading method. And It is like level 5 technique of the trading method that I had explained in the booklet. All the important concepts are introduced in the booklet. You just have to work the way out.

#10     Jun 20, 2010