VXGN On Monday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by nitro, Feb 23, 2003.

1. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

those who held overnight must have balls/ovaries of steel...

#51     Feb 25, 2003
  2. nitro

nitro

According to kernin this morning, some stastiscian claims that the positive results for Asians and African Americans were overstated, but I cannot find anything on this.

Anyone have a link to news?

nitro

#52     Feb 27, 2003
  3. VXGN tried to spin the news positive but most statisticians think all they did was data pick to avoid what was an obvious failure. On top of that, VXGN failed to pick up 2 government smallpox contracts today.

This stock now has literally nothing going for it, and its cash value of $1-2 will be a magnet which they are burning as time goes on also.

>>>>>And the following is culled from a statement issued by Project Inform, a San Francisco-based AIDS advocacy group. Martin Delaney, the group's founding director, known as a pretty smart and well-informed activist, takes VaxGen to the shed over its claims that AIDSVAX works in African-Americans and other non-Hispanic ethnic groups.

"This is at best premature and irresponsible data reporting," says Delaney. "It is highly misleading and disingenuous to communities who have a stake in these findings. It would do a great deal of harm to stir up the hopes for selected groups over a vaccine that has been proven ineffective overall."

Adds Delaney: "There is no great merit to large scale testing of a failed product [AIDSVAX] in African Americans. Racial minorities and especially African Americans, have too often been victimized by substandard ethics in biomedical research. A great deal of time, money and human effort have already been expended in the effort to find value in this vaccine, often contrary to the recommendations of government advisory panels and the scientific community. In the year 2003, the needs of company to find a ray of hope in its product must not supercede the need for high quality scientific standards. African Americans and other minorities deserve better than this." <<<<<

#53     Feb 27, 2003
  4. nitro

nitro

VXGN !!!!

nitro

#54     Mar 13, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

Gapping up: VXGN +78% (FDA clears anthrax vaccine for trials)...

nitro

#55     May 28, 2003
  6. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

VaxGen, Inc. - Common Stock (VXGN)
    5.76 é 2.42 (+72.46%)

yesterday in afterhours trading it was up 81% the news was released yesterday at around 4:20pm/.././

#56     May 28, 2003
  7. Could you tell me if there is a place on ET where people post stocks that are going to break out???

regards

Jack.

#57     May 28, 2003
  8. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

lol...

#58     May 28, 2003
  9. #59     May 28, 2003
  10. nice site.

What I was requesting was a place I could post a list that had not broken out but would be soon. Nitro had said that VXGN will break out soon in his post.

I keep lists of stocks that are going to break out soon. I thought maybe there was a clearing house here for those kinds.

You site is neat and it only has a historical orientation. I am thinking interms of anticipation.

Yesterday in the Ed Seykota thread we were discussing formations and I posted that SIE was going to BO. If did gap up this am at open. Maybe people here might want to know such things for pending long or short trades.

the site is showing ISIL as a BO today. the actual BO I posted was the 21stat under 20 (19.50).

I don't express stuff very well and you can see my request got a lol from someone and you thought I meant a place for historical stuff. Specifically I mean stuff that will happen very soon that people might want to know about. Not insider trading stuff but just the normal money making kind of stuff.

#60     May 28, 2003