vp debate thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sho-tim, Oct 2, 2008.

1. When I hear her voice I want to slit my wrists

#21     Oct 2, 2008
  2. Drinking game; every time Palin says "maverick", take a swig.

But make sure your liver is OK first. Or take out the O'Douls.

#22     Oct 2, 2008
  3. Biden did exactly what I said he would: be calm and collected and not patronizing but respond when attacked. Good job Biden!

#23     Oct 2, 2008
  4. Just about a draw. I'll give a slight edge to Biden. THAT is a problem for Dems. What we saw tonight was Bidens "A" game. Palin will get nothing but better. Dems better find a issue other than competence. She passed the test!

#24     Oct 2, 2008
  5. Very, very poor taste. I don't put many on ignore. You earned it!

#25     Oct 2, 2008
  6. huh

huh

I guess I give it to Palin in the sense that she did better than my VERY LOW expectations.........basing it on actual issues I'd give it to Biden since he had substance in his responses to question whereas she just spouted off generic lines of no value and wanted to constantly talk about energy.

I'm just happy that she didn't blow it cause I promised my wife that if she makes an ass of herself then I'd give my wife my mailin ballot and she would vote Obama....thank god I got to keep my ballot where it belongs.....

#26     Oct 2, 2008
  7. She blamed the lenders for the current crises.
    Yes - but again, only 1 side of a deal that requires 2 sides. And yes, some of those taking that deal were robbing the bank - it's just that the lenders left the safe open.

#27     Oct 2, 2008
  8. GabbyJay

GabbyJay

ignored you terrible person

#28     Oct 2, 2008
  9. She seem insincere with her answers to foreign policy. Insincere because her answers in my opinion were not from her heart, but what she was told to say. I think she has maybe never looked at the big picture in America, because her life is focused on her state of Alaska, her friends from school that she hired for her government jobs, and her family. I can not see her as a person with America at her heart. Her heart is about winning a competition for vp. Just a competition for her. She is a puppet.

#29     Oct 2, 2008
  10. huh

huh

Well but you can basically say that about a lot of congressman. So I don't think she's any different so I don't see how you can hold that against just her.

#30     Oct 2, 2008