VP debate over,Benghazi-gate will continue

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Oct 12, 2012.

1. JamesL

JamesL

next 2 debates will focus more on foreign affairs (one debate exclusively) so this will not go away any time soon. More shit will emerge before Tues and the final one on the 2nd

#11     Oct 12, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

You mean Monday October 22nd.

#12     Oct 12, 2012
  3. If Romney does a good job of explaining what happened and obama's lies, then attacks obama's UN speech: It's over for the obama administration.

#13     Oct 12, 2012
  4. Epic

Epic

I've been wondering about that pretty seriously the past few days. The so called "cover up" has been exaggerated by the GOP for sure. They are calling this the biggest cover up in history. That is nonsense. How about a little perspective time and again.

In this case, so far there hasn't been any perjury. Did the administration knowingly present a false narrative to the public? Yes, that is almost not debatable at this point and Romney is going to do a much better job of hanging that around Obama's neck than Ryan could. But that is not even in the same league as some other things in history. They didn't use a false narrative to start a war. They didn't do it to cover money laundering or supplying weapons to our enemies.

The most plausible explanation is that they did it to fit a weakened enemy image that they had constructed. There have been no criminal acts yet. A false media narrative is not illegal it is just unbecoming.

The real question I've had is whether they will try to throw Clinton under the bus, and then whether she will let them. My first inclination is a YES to the former and a NO to the latter.

#14     Oct 12, 2012
  5. I wouldn't hang my hat on the no perjury thing.
    The official inquires are just getting started.

But the lies are already on videotape.

#15     Oct 12, 2012
  6. JamesL

JamesL

yes 22. keyboard fart.

#16     Oct 12, 2012
  7. An analysis of the logical and grammatical structures of the above sentence reveals the level of education/IQ of its writer.

#17     Oct 12, 2012
  8. Intrade on Romney moved up somewhat. I guess that means Ryan won...barely.

#18     Oct 12, 2012
  9. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/13/u...for-president.html?nl=us&emc=edit_cn_20121012

rut-roh, :D :D

#19     Oct 12, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1

#20     Oct 12, 2012