Voting for Barack Hussein Obama? Think Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Mar 13, 2008.

1. that's right.. he had a TV show but he was too vile to watch. so they removed him. one nasty fkr.

#11     Mar 14, 2008
  2. the kids died from the sanctions and lack of clean water. we destroyed their infrastructure and denied medical supplies. then some died from the bombs... and others from DU.

i think you were trying to cite the "gassing his own people" propaganda.... the US Army War College concluded the Iranians did that.

#12     Mar 14, 2008
  3. Gord

Gord

So what you are saying is that Iran and the US are the real villans - poor ole Saddam was just a victim of US agression. dddooo is correct - you are a conspiracy nut.

#13     Mar 14, 2008
  4. The greatest number of Iraqi's killed by Saddam were the Bush Senior followers after Gulf War one. We promised we would stay around and help them, at a time when it made sense. Saddam had invaded Kuwait, and we had troops there, and the U.S. was behind the war. We failed the Iraqi people then, Saddam massacred many, and then a decade later we go back based on fairy tales from Bush 2 and his crew.

c

#14     Mar 14, 2008
  5. People, Bush is not running for reelection. I think it is relevant that a black candidate with a very thin public record belongs to a black separatist church run by a black racist pastor who idolizes Loius Farrakhan. Obama disavowed Farrakhan's support only when put under a lot of pressure. Obama's wife also seems obssessed with race and continues to whine about having to pay back student debt after getting educational opportunities most kids can only dream about.

It continues to amaze me how naive people are. They see a nice looking man give a good speech and feel they know him and can judge his character. A good rule to follow with any politician of any party is to assume they are lying all the time. What little we know about Obama is not all that reassuring. In addition to his church and pastor and the Farrakhan connection, he is friends with former terrorist Bill Ayers, he had shady dealings with that Rezko character and he has apparently been talking out of both sides of his mouth on things like NAFTA. His advisors, like the woman who was forced out last week for shooting her mouth off in London, are inexperienced and seemingly naive.

With Hillary, at least you know what you are getting. I disagree with her on every single issue, but actually I would prefer her to be answering that 3 AM phone call. The one thing we do know about her is she is not going to go into the fetal position in the crunch.

#15     Mar 14, 2008
  6. client#9

client#9

It's no wonder B. Hussein Obama's wife has not been proud of her country for all of her adult life. How could she be and still be a member in good standing at that church?

#16     Mar 14, 2008
  7. Gord

Gord

Really?

I could have sworn that Madelyn Albright was the Secretary of State for the Clinton administration:

February 1, 1998 "We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and the security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."

Feb. 19 1998 "The world hasn't seen, except maybe since Hitler, somebody who is quite as evil as Saddam Hussein." Did you get that? "MAYBE" Hitler was as evil as Saddam Hussein.

November 10, 1999 "Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

February 18, 2002 "Iraq is a long way from (here), but what happens there matters a great deal here, for the risk that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest national security threat we face -- and it is a threat against which we must and will stand firm."

#17     Mar 14, 2008
  8. lindq

lindq

Yep, at this point in time I would prefer the devil I know to the devil I don't.

My other concern is Obama's wife. She's repeatedly and publicly voiced her disdain for the U.S.

When both his wife and his long-time pastor share that attitude, one has a right to want to know a lot more about his own attitudes.

#18     Mar 14, 2008
  9. Exactly my point. He's running for President of the United States, not City Council. He seems to have consistently surrounded himself with people who hold views that are far out of the mainstream. The Ayers connection in particular needs investigation. The guy started the WeatherUnderground terrorist group and now he's part of Obama's inner circle?

Do we want the President's spiritual advisor to be a black separatist racist? Do we want Loius farrakhan or those with his views being honored in the White House? Do we want Omarossa as First Lady?

This guy is like an iceberg. What we see looks nice but what is hidden could be deadly.

#19     Mar 14, 2008
  10. Vista

Vista

Interesting. So here we've got this man that wants to be President of the United States, who has both a mentor of 20 yrs, and a wife that hate our country. Wow, this election is going to be alot of fun.

#20     Mar 14, 2008