Voters wised up?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a529612, Nov 8, 2006.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Some things money can buy.....however:

Fake Republicans getting their asses kicked in an important election.....

Rumsfeld quitting.....

Little George on the run.....

New direction coming for Iraq.....

PRICELESS!

Yes, voters did wise up.

#11     Nov 8, 2006
  2. Sadly, this will never happen. A career politician's raison d'être is to create laws, which he'll gladly do, whether they are needed or not. Not so in the 18th century when a politician actually had to do real work (farming, etc.) to support his family.

#12     Nov 11, 2006
  3. am really happy for u guys...now u got a chance to redeem uselves and sort out this ugly mess to once again become the most infulential and respected country in the world. best of the best.

#13     Nov 11, 2006
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hate to disagree with you guys, but voters didn't wise up. They simply didn't have to.

Both in 2000 and 2004 the majority voted Democrat. If you don't understand the 2004 case, read my other post called Dear Mr. Diebold.

The only reason this election couldn't be cheated was, that the first rule of lying is: you have to be believable (only a close election can be rigged without suspicion) and execute it perfectly...

It was obvious that the majority was going to vote Dem this time, so rigging it would have caused a major scandal...

#14     Nov 11, 2006
  5. Someone has been hittin' the kool-aid again. You CT'ers really gotta' get some help.

#15     Nov 11, 2006
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

It is called pure math, honey. I know, once we throw division or anything more difficult in, you are not able to get it. Just take my word for it... :)

Call me crazy, but me thinks, voting machines shouldn't have negative results after votes were counted... :)

#16     Nov 11, 2006