Voters WHo Identify Themselves As Democrat Drop To 22yr Low

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bpcnabe, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

It's always character problems with you guys, unless we're talking about something like your taxes, then it's a systemic problem and not your character.

#11     Jan 7, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

What we need to do instead is eliminate all reciprocal relationships between politicians and the electorate. What i mean is this. If you gain any kind of money from the government you should not be able to vote, nor should you be allowed to donate, or do any work in helping that politician be re-elected. This includes people whose businesses end up getting things from the government, who turn around and donate to the politician who gave it to them, and it also includes all the people who live on welfare, or any of the other saftey nets, as well as public sector unions, if your union benefited in some sort of way monetarily you should not be allowed to vote until the politician who gave it to you has left office.

I could care less if someone who doesnt own property, or doesnt earn any money wants to vote, provided they are not in some way the beneficiary of government cheese.

Until we eliminate all of the reciprocal relationships in politics nothing is ever going to change, and politicians on both sides are going to keep buying votes with our money.

#12     Jan 7, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

An idea with merit, unfortunately I think we're beyond the point of no return.

#13     Jan 7, 2011
  4. Idiots voted in the people that are destroying our country, and 2 years in they dont want to be recognized as those idiots anymore.

They were soooo happy in 2008 voting a black man in, proving to the world how un-racist they are, which IMO is the only reason they voted for him.

Maybe next time the idiots will vote for someone based on actually policies instead of slogans.

#14     Jan 7, 2011
  5. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GEtZlR3zp4c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GEtZlR3zp4c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#15     Jan 7, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

This thinking gives more credibility to those hypothesizing that Obama criticism is based on his race, too. Good work there, peil.

#16     Jan 8, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

There you go again, now using McCain as the standard to judge Obamas competency. If i compare one pile of turd of to another pile of turd, it doesnt matter whether or not one is bigger then the other, im still comparing two pieces of shit.

#17     Jan 8, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I agree with you here, I'd like to see our politicians compared to imagined politicians above them, for example, philosopher kings (yes, I'm laughing at myself for that). The downward referencing is no good. The sideways referencing is no good.

#18     Jan 8, 2011
  9. The final choice was between Obama or Mccain Hello,not some imaginary perfect candidate

#19     Jan 8, 2011