Voters Put Democrats, GOP In Dead Heat Over Economy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, May 11, 2009.

1. TGregg

TGregg

No vote for "I don't trust either of these #@*^ing parties! If the republicans get power, they'll rob us blind. If the democrats, we'll be too poor to be worth robbing!"

Also the article says:

Recent polling shows that most voters (52%) think they pay more than their fair of taxes.

52% being roughly the amount of people who actually pay income taxes.

2. Anyone who strongly believes in either party at this point is foolish.

Besides the irrelevant social issues can anyone truly tell the difference?

3. Exactly, but don't tell that to "majority" here in the Bay Area, with all the Obama posters its starting to look like North Korea.

4. Sure, Neo. Before, it was all about Bush and the glory of the Republican party for you. Now that the Republican brand is mud, parties don't matter anymore, eh?

5. You really think my entire political belief system is based on which party is more popular? I guess I can't expect anything more from an avid Obama supporter who has never even once questioned his own party.

Why would I even care? I post about once a week on this deadbeat political forum.

I invite you to find just one occurence in my post history where I defended Bush or the Republican party. Actually I bet I have said Bush was not a real conservative at least 10 times in the last six months.

I even invite you to find one occurence where I supported McCain.

Do you assume everyone who disagrees with Obama (big government) automatically sucks the teet of the Republican party?

6. You really think my entire political belief system is based on which party is more popular? I guess I can't expect anything more from an avid Obama supporter who has never even once questioned his own party.

Why would I even care? I post about once a week on this deadbeat political forum.

I invite you to find just one occurence in my post history where I defended Bush or the Republican party. Actually I bet I have said Bush was not a real conservative at least 10 times in the last six months.

Do you assume everyone who disagrees with Obama (big government) automatically sucks the teet of the Republican party?

7. You really think my entire political belief system is based on which party is more popular? I guess I can't expect anything more from an avid Obama supporter who has never even once questioned his own party.

8. OCD?

9. No I just thought you needed a couple extra reminders considering the fact that you constantly peg me as the eternal Bush lover.

#10     May 12, 2009