Voters blame Bush more than Obama for the economy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're the pervert who admitted to marrying his sister stubby.

Not to mention this morning you claimed I was a troll and you wouldn't be responding for a awhile. That was quick.

#21     Jul 15, 2011
  2. speaking of perverts: Lucrum posted picture of his wife in "Would You Do Her" thread. :)

In my clinical experience that makes him a pervert. Unless that's not his wife and he posts the picture to hide his gay identity. This of course would explain his obsession with gay bars and ankle grabbing as documented many times on ET.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=222691&perpage=30&pagenumber=3

#22     Jul 17, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

A guy posting a photo of his wife makes him a pervert? Marrying your sister makes you a pervert stubby, not posting a pic of her.

So you've undergone therapy to cope with feelings of inadequacy over marrying your sister, good for you stubby. Let us know how that works out, won't you?

#23     Jul 17, 2011
  4. not sure why you believe that i am married at all. but you surely posted your wife pic in "Would You Do Her?" thread.

But I understand why you believe you are NORMAL :D

#24     Jul 17, 2011
  5. #25     Jul 17, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

#26     Jul 17, 2011
  7. i like my stalkers to work the search button a little bit...

no i did not write those posts. probably one of my co-workers used my account to type the misinformation.

#27     Jul 17, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't flatter yourself stubby, you don't have any stalkers

So now you're not even man enough to own up to your previous admission of marrying your sister. Typical.

#28     Jul 18, 2011
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

heh...more blaming Bush.

Blame Bush all you want. The whole country could blame him for all I care. He's not up for re-election (thank God) and is sitting comfy on his ranch. Obama is the one that has to sell himself in this environment.

#29     Jul 18, 2011
  10. And your "co-workers" also used your account to continue to play along? What kind of "work" do you claim you do?

#30     Jul 18, 2011