Voter ID

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jun 30, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

So we have heard all the belly-aching from the libs because of these voter id laws that are preventing them from stuffing the ballot boxes with fraudulent votes.

Their same old tired argument is that some people don't have photo IDs and yada,yada,yada.

I have an idea. How about they require everyone to have a photo ID and if they don't get one, then they have to pay a tax?

2. At this moment I'm damn thrilled we don't have voter ID laws because I plan on voting at least 10 times this Nov at each polling station I can find.

3. I hope they put you in jail.:p.

4. Then vote for voter ID.

5. Mercor

Mercor

Getting people a State ID should be a top priority of these community organizers.

It would help their citizens to open banks account, travel by air and many more things.

I don’t see these politicians fighting banks and airlines to allow them to accept people without ID, but when it comes to getting votes for themselves the Politicians will cry racism , trying to get votes with out ID's

6. Do you have any dead relatives or favorite Disney characters I could use to vote with as well?