Vote Yes Or No To Bring Volente 00 Back

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joeyata1, Oct 13, 2006.

should volente 00 return

Poll closed Oct 20, 2006.
  1. yes bring him back he was an asset

17 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. no don't let him back

15 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. i really don't care either way

19 vote(s)
    37.3%
  1. i've got to know volente well over the past 2 years and i've started a poll to see if all think he should return. i for one think he is an asset to et and should return

2. yeah, whatever.

3. empee

empee

yes, i dont run into him much anymore but when i traded in YM boards he was quite fun to communicate with!

4. he's an kk guy, bring him back i say.

5. VOLENTE is a Loser

6. Who?

No, seriously...Who?

7. you take up a FRIGGIN POLL ! about some dude you met on the internet, what maybe 2yrs ago you say, but "friend" you have for almost 30 yrs you throw by the wayside, dont understand that one, accept to say maybe everyone is just a BIG JOKE to you. Hope you and your little bag of gold are happy.

8. 4re

4re

Volente has been trading quite a bit in my journal lately. I like having him around. He makes some gutsy trades but most of all he is fun to have around. I would like for him to come back if he wants to. He might have made that call in order to make a graceful exit from internet posting though. If that is the case I wish him well and hope that if he makes it to Dallas he will let me know. I'd like to have lunch with him sometime.

9. Bring him back or Thorn aka Rubberbird left unchecked will take over and eventually rule the planet.:mad: