Vote Match

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CPTrader, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Take this quiz and see how the candidates match with your views. Be sure to click on each question's link to see the explanation of the question BEFORE making your choice.

Also when you get your score it'll also assign you your politcal philosphy in the political spectrum.

You'll possibly be surprised how the candidates match your views...this shows the manipulation of the media and partisan politics.

Quite enlightening!

http://www.speakout.com/VoteMatch/senate2006.asp?quiz=2008

2. Dennis Kucinich
    Democratic Representative (OH-10)

70%

3. Mitt Romney 65%

Hillary Clinton 10%

I retook the quiz based on ideals rather than practical consideration, with the following result.

Ron Paul 70%

4. Strive for the ideal!

5. I would agree, but a rational person must understand that there are practical limits within a functioning government. That is what distinguishes a normal person from a radical.

For example, I think we should reduce carbon emissions because I like to breath clean air. Ideally I would prefer not having to burn any fossil fuels. That sort of solution is too cost prohibitive and I don't expect people to pay the price. So I am willing to vote in favor of increased spending on innovative technologies, rather than increased penalties and carbon taxes.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't agree on more than 50% of the issues with any of the candidates.
    No wonder I don't know who to vote for.

7. Not a real fair comparison though. There are many issues that I voted "support" , while candidates were litsed as "strong support". If these alignments were considered then I think mine would've been Romney 85%.