Vote in Poll Is the rally now over?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by retaildaytrader, Oct 31, 2009.

Is the current rally over?

1. Yes, it is over and we are going back to the March lows if not lower

17 vote(s)
    21.8%
  2. Yes, it is over and we are going to retrace substantially, but not go back to the March lows.

18 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. Yes, its over and we will retrace 5-10%.

12 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Yes, its over, but only temporarily until it picks up.

11 vote(s)
    14.1%
  5. No, its not over. CNB has it wrong this time.

20 vote(s)
    25.6%
  1. Hi Daived,

One more comment.

To bring a better closure to my comments on how nested fractals are used as the building blocks on the PEP paradigm which is a hypothesis set and its consistent parametric binary vector measure I have attached a multiday chart.

The emphasis is on the First Short Traverse of the channel which broke out of the BULL retrace. Here you see time after time attempts of long tapes tobreak out of traverse 1 and form traverse 2 of the short channel.

Two things happen over and over (meaning daily). Short Tape 2's overpower the potential of a long Travere 2 to form when they fall below the pt 1 of long tape 1 forming long Traverse 2.

Now the market's are becoming so bearish that the Traverse 1 LTL is being expanded via VE's on its LTL. See middle bottom of price pane and note well the extreme vomes repeatedly thorugh the whole day.

Note that the only high black volumes occur on short lived news and as usual the overall market sentiment takes over again.

I have fully expressed myself on how a deductively determined trend following algorithm/ paradigm was created beginning over 50 years ago Here, we also put five years into creating a transfer model for those, like you, who have done the work to become mentally differentiated to trade as though the individual were driving a car.

The attached chart shows just how the market's offer is extractd by using five nested fractals that are integral to one another

A long tape 1 was continued today as a carryover. It completed. If the tape 2 under way now does not breach point 1 of tape 1, then, before the of tape 3 the forming traverse 2 long could breach the RTL of Traverse 1. There is one hitch to this, however; the point 2 of long traverse 2 has to be located as shown on clean page 4 relative to the RTL of short traverse 1. Long ago this convergence issue was handed by the original indicator creators.

Recently, ET became exposed to the vendor/journalist/writer comglomeration of myths and conventional wisdom. covel refers t my posts as gibberish. Goodboy is slogging names for various kinds of contributors in forums. There is a huge crowd of "know nothings" all over the place from places like ET, etc., to a vast array of blogs. (See Babak type posting and Steenbarger type remediations.

I am glad to say that the myth and vogue of "if a person can't understand what is being said or if the person can't see the extent of the real offer of the market, it can't be true or correct" It must be "unbelievable and/or astounding" in these people's words.

Luckily, for others who understand that there is a requirement of getting their minds differentiated, there is a knowledge and skill set framework on the record and a network of individuals passing it forward. For those that remember Don Cameron's efforts and now Todd Billis's, it is clear that someone very competent is always out there supporting the growth in differentiation. As each person becomes the creme of the crop, it will always be known that the paradigm has no anomalies and the market has no noise.

#31     Nov 3, 2009
  2. piezoe

piezoe

Jack. Perhaps you could make a tuffet of your nested fractals and sit on it awhile.

#32     Nov 3, 2009
  3. gucci

gucci

Hi, Jack. Could you eloborate on that a bit. TIA.

PS: Could it be the the case, that an anticipation on a day's time frame is nothing else but a prediction on a 5 min time frame ?

#33     Nov 9, 2009
  4. ROTFLMAO! Oh please..."parametric binary vector"... LOL!!! You're such a phony!

You're just hiding behind gibberish again because when you're clear you're WRONG!!!!

Let's review what you wrote on Sep 1:
    "As a trader for 53 years, this turning point tomorrow is the most significant I have seen in my life."
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2560747#post2560747

What happened, Jack? :p

#34     Nov 10, 2009