Vote: How Many Think pabst Will Now Become An Independent?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Nov 6, 2008.

Pabst Will Now Become An Independent

1. Unlikely

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Its possible - even the Berlin Wall fell

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Yes - he will join the human race

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. NO! This guy is beyond hope e

13 vote(s)
    65.0%
  1. I think this guy is mellowing... that he finally had an epiphany that will allow him to re-join the human race, circa 2008... and wants to make a difference in the world and on the northside of Chicago. I heard he even attended the rally in Grant Park and wa seen with tears in his eyes not so much for Obama, but for the way others seemed happy and joyous while he was alone and incapable of expressing joy... still holding on to his dogma and apparent deep-seated anger towards certain groups!

But... maybe I am wrong and he will reamin what appears to be a heartless, insensitive bigot incapable of overcoming his background or upbringing... or becoming a statesman and role model for his community !

ET.. YOU decide!!

Vote early !

:)

2. Even the Berlin Wall fell!

LOL

3. No.That idiot is beyond hope

4. Oprah Winfrey cried on his shoulder during the rally! :cool:

5. I saw Pabst on the streets, dishevelled looking grasping hs hair shouting,"obama is not a negro!!" Obama is not a negro!!"

It was very strange to watch.

6. I don't know whats worse.What you just posted or the fact that he thinks Palin has a good chance to be president in 2012

7. He meant she has a chance to be president in 2016 on The Nutjob ticket!

8. :D :D :D

pabst would make a great running mate on that ticket

9. :D

10. So basically you dedicated a forum to talk trash about one of the best traders here on ET?

Only makes sense iceman.

#10     Nov 6, 2008