Vote here ! McCain Vs Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Oct 20, 2008.

Who are you voting for ?

Poll closed Dec 9, 2008.
  1. Obama

44 vote(s)
    54.3%
  2. McCain

26 vote(s)
    32.1%
  3. Neither

11 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. Amen. Ron Paul has changed America more than anybody currenty realizes. And the best part is..... he's not done.

#31     Oct 20, 2008
  2. dinoman

dinoman

2nd that...

#32     Oct 20, 2008
  3. BSAM

BSAM

For the life of me, I absolutely cannnot understand how a person could be for 72-year-old John McCain and that little unqualified, would be VP pitbull. After the fiasco of the last 8 years, the Republicans are a disgrace to this country.

John McCain is running an erratic and dishonorable campaign. He has earned a loss. Good job, John. Keep talking about anything but the issues.

#33     Oct 21, 2008
  4. mxjones

mxjones

It blows my mind too - but I understand it, because all they do is listen to Fox News, Hannity, Rush, and the other right-wing nuts that control the airwaves. If they ever switched them off and took a look around, they would be shocked at what is going on in the world. But that would also cause them to leave their comfort zones where they are told what and how to think, no matter how ludicrous it is.

#34     Oct 21, 2008
  5. If this poll is any indication. and short of a miracle (terrorist attack or some new lame ass half baked Bin Laden tape.) The GOP is OVER. They'll need to remake themselves completely.

#35     Oct 21, 2008
  6. I'm still waiting for the first right wing nutjob to blame 2to 1 "victory" of Obama ion ACORN hijacking the thread.

#36     Oct 21, 2008
  7. mxjones

mxjones

Fucking ACORN tried to get me to register another alias here on ET so I could vote again...they wanted me to use the name "Mr. Market".

The strange thing is, they wanted me to vote for McCain.

:eek:

#37     Oct 21, 2008
  8. Many of these Pikers reside in Chicago and New York. BIG MAC WILL WIN WITH AT LEAST 51%. The late focus of this election will turn to Obamas drug past and whether he felony trafficed. A legit question for the highest office.

...so it has been foretold

Rennick Rove out ( the Architect)

#38     Oct 21, 2008
  9. and San Francisco and DC...... Exactly, and Where is wealth generated ? in Alabama ?

#39     Oct 21, 2008
  10. hee hee hee hee hee haaaa ha....... :cool:

*loving it*

#40     Oct 21, 2008