Vote here ! McCain Vs Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Oct 20, 2008.

Who are you voting for ?

Poll closed Dec 9, 2008.
  1. Obama

44 vote(s)
    54.3%
  2. McCain

26 vote(s)
    32.1%
  3. Neither

11 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. Yourself included, of course. With your 4,000+ posts you seem to be at the top of the stupid fuck list, and you seem to spend a lot of time here.

#11     Oct 20, 2008
  2. How many times am I allowed to vote?

#12     Oct 20, 2008
  3. Buy a few extra monitors cheapskate. Amazing how much multi-tasking one can do. Bet I lost more than you today......:p

#13     Oct 20, 2008
  4. You would win that bet. But just barely, as I did some stupid shit this morning.

I give you credit for a sense of humor.

#14     Oct 20, 2008
  5. If I couldn't laugh I'd be crying. Sold 'em all night and morning had a big day going on the break earlier and didn't cover a darn thing.

I agree about Obama and trading. Obama will be a BOON to my style of trading. I'm volatility dependant and yea I'd rather pay a 30% blend on 400k than 23% on zero but the Democrats are the wrong party at the wrong time. Not to criticize your concern for your families future but you're naive to think your grandchildren are going to be paying this debt. IMO default and devaluation could be a thousand days away. When Obama replied he was going to use a scalpel to McCains budget hatchet Obama signaled he is absolutely clueless about the lack of future liquidity and how it'll impede Treasury borrowings. I see double digit Treasury rates within a couple of years and THAT will be the perma-game changer. Folks who're voting Dem because of health care and hoping government will help them ect are the same delusional, greedy decision makers who were lending money 75bp over Treasuries a year ago. While our cities and states are bankrupt Obama wants to EXPAND the federal government. Dangerously out of touch guy....

#15     Oct 20, 2008
  6. I'll download The +- 2 days of Hannity's radio show around Nov 4 for my pure enjoyment.
    I predict Hannity will shit in his pants as soon as New Hampshire polls close on election night.

#16     Oct 20, 2008

7. Just a question, who put us in that situation ? was Obama responsible for passing extended medicare benefits and adding a few trillions to our national debt.

I totally agree with you that the nation's balance sheet has been destroyed. and for that REASON more than any other reason, I want the GOP out.

#17     Oct 20, 2008
  8. Use your head. Look at the votes on these bills. The bailout is the perfect example. Pushed by Bush it failed to carry the majority of House Republicans but instead carried among Democrats. The Dem's love to disingenuously trumpet their opposition to the Bush budgets. Why did they vote nay? Because the spending proposals weren't big enough. Always remember, Bill Clinton didn't balance the budgets, Newt Gingrich did. And in response to the Tech meltdown Congress and the administration felt stimulative gov spending would avert a depression. They were right. It did. But as Americans fail to grasp, hyper inflation and credit default is far worse than a prolonged decrease in asset valuations.

#18     Oct 20, 2008
  9. gnome

gnome

If you're going to wish, why not wish for a REAL American Hero for President... Andrew Jackson...

#19     Oct 20, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

Ditto! My conscience will be clear when I can honestly say, "I never voted for either of them jackalopes"...

#20     Oct 20, 2008