Vote here ! McCain Vs Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Oct 20, 2008.

Who are you voting for ?

Poll closed Dec 9, 2008.
  1. Obama

44 vote(s)
    54.3%
  2. McCain

26 vote(s)
    32.1%
  3. Neither

11 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. Enough debates

2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

none of the above, although if we could have a king I'd all be for King William Jefferson (Slick Willy) Clinton at this point.

3. My vote goes to the only true right wing candidate in the race...... Chuck Baldwin

A country without borders is not a country!!!!

http://www.baldwin08.com/

4. This non representative poll doesn't bode well for McCain. at all

5. It's the Bradley effect. :D

6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I find it kind of shocking that so many "traders" are able to vote for Obama. I'm not saying McCain is much better, and Bush has been an obvious disaster. At the end of the day I guess you have to vote for someone, but he is far from an ideal candidate.

7. Of course, not ideal. But what choice did the GOP left us with.

-- Obama has Rubin / Lawrence Summers / Buffet on his team. I'm pretty sure a trader's tax will never see the light These guys know economics.
    After all,who came up with , 700 B Bailout, partial Bank nationalization, short selling ban ?

-- Obama is not stupid, He's not a leftist Black radical. He was MADE in Iowa for God's sake, Before the caucuses, he was a long shot.
    -- Tha'lll teach the GOP a good lesson, bring back real fiscal Conservatives. Either Gingrich or Ron Paul.

8. I am writing in RON PAUL!

9. I had some great success (seemed like my only trading success from 02-05) running sentiment polls on ET. Whether it's predicting market direction, betting on football or evaluating public policy-extreme sentiment is a fade. Consistently. In all honesty-just by virtue of the fact that Obama is the lopsided preferance among the stupid fucks who populate these threads is all the information I need. If the results were flipped I'd feel much the same way.......

10. I don't think Obama will be bad for traders. And I think people are looking at this election outside of the attitude of what's best for them personally, and starting to look at what is best for this country, their kids, and their grandkids. The US is in a bad place, and Bush has been a disaster. People are sick of the lies and the cowboy mentality. It is time to regain our position in the world, and take care of our people.

#10     Oct 20, 2008