Vote For Hitman's Princess

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Hitman had contacted me recently regarding his Princess, who is standing for the Miss NY Chinese Beauty Pageant online vote...

Ming Zhao is #11 on the below website and is Hitman's babe-to-be... as a favor to Hitman, kindly vote for his Princess in the first two boxes (Hitman informs me that the translation to English of the First box is Most Popular)... you can vote for whomever you want in the 3rd and 4th boxes....

http://www.misschinese.us/vote/vote_n.asp

2. Miki

Miki

Ming Zhao never was and never will be Hitman’s babe-to-be.

Sad and delusional case, imo.

Is it me or… with a few exceptions they all look same to me.

3. i'd probably bang them all..except for maybe #14. lol

4. todd960

todd960

That's one gap I would sure like to fill.:D

5. JS11374

JS11374

Hum..... I think #1 actually went to my highschool..... she's definately in my year book.....

6. MrDinky

MrDinky

Looks like she's currently the #2 leader in the race. Personally I like #6 the best but it's pretty hard to judge just on a headshot.

7. how do you pronounce the last name "Ng" lol

8. this guy is cool

[​IMG]

9. LOL! You have got some sense of humor candleman! Babe to be!! :) More like a restraining order waiting to happen! (read his journal to marvel at the the methods of courtship he employs...he doth boggle the mind!)

Ming is quite a babe, easy to see how the Hitbozo could be totally infatuated. Pity that the poor fool doesn't realise that that's all it is...

#10     Jul 30, 2002