Volume seems to arrive before the news does. (Insider trading)

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by misterno, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Academics should finally one day understand that there is much going on in terms of prediction. Some people are using a little known principle in science to predict events in advance. Of course, that does not guarantee returns by any means as option MMs can manipulate prices at the same time.

I used that same principle recently to predict the silver reversal and the result was very accurate.

#11     Jun 3, 2011
  2. Eight

Eight

This is nothing new. Insiders have a sure thing so they go where they can get the most bang for their buck and it's the options market... besides, the insiders don't have to trade their own accounts, they can barter for favors at their fav watering hole if they like... pretty hard to bust somebody that is smart like a Fox now isn't it?

#12     Jun 3, 2011
  3. If you work so high in the corporate ladder to have insider info, then your phones will be tapped into.

Patriot Act 1,2

Watch out.

#13     Jun 3, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

#14     Jun 3, 2011
  5. Eight

Eight

That kind of science fits my world view and view of how a human is really made. Spirit oversees Soul and Soul oversees Flesh... Spirit is able to hear from God and God lives outside time and space... fallen man is unable to hear very clearly from God but there are prescribed methods in the Bible for overcoming that [and virtually almost nobody does the prescribed things, that is an astonishing reality]

Further, our gut can tell us things are going to happen ahead of time. This is verified by experiment as well. I had a long commute for a long time. I practiced watching my daydreams for events with significant emotional reaction on my part. I got to where I would daydream that a car was passing a line of traffic over the double yellow lines or something outrageous like that, things that would cause a strong emotional reaction.. and sometimes I would see the daydream, take my foot off the gas and after about five seconds the event would take place, I would just move over enough to let the idiot go by and continue on my merry way...

In martial arts if one can let their gut take over completely they will be astonishingly able to defend themselves with little effort.. it's a trip when that happens, it surprises even the martial artist doing it...

#15     Jun 4, 2011
  6. #16     Jun 4, 2011
  7. SEC has legalized Insider Trading with HFT

#17     Jun 5, 2011
  8. What is HFT gotta do with insider trading?

#18     Jun 6, 2011
  9. Forget about individual stocks - what about entire markets making sudden moves just before news is released re interest rates?

A lot of people in and around the Fed get the news before it's released. Money's there for the taking; somebody in the system's going to take it.

#19     Jun 6, 2011
  10. BTW I`m not implying that FED insiders move the markets by their own buying - just that they leak info to certain key financial institutions.

#20     Jun 6, 2011