volume affecting range and other ideas

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by travis, Sep 25, 2006.

1. travis

travis

For anyone who cared to take a look at it, forget everything about the volume, because my volume data is all screwed up. Intraday volume is not large enough and daily volume repeats itself many times, one day after the other. Not my fault, the formulas were fine. The data provider I bought my data from is not too expensive I guess.

Well, anyway, the range part is correct, but not the volume part. Completely ignore that part.

#11     Sep 26, 2006
  2. You might find Tom Williams book The Undecalred Secrets that Drive the Stock Market (or similar). Don't let the title put you off! It is about "Volume Spread Analysis". It is loosely based on Wycoffs work.

Cheers,
    Nick.

#12     Sep 29, 2006

3. Blowfish

Thanks for the post.

I couldn't find the book on amazon.

Would you happen to have the ISBN# or a link to where I might get this book.

Thanks

Nutsneal

#13     Sep 29, 2006
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

the newer version re-title Master the Markets seem only available from Trade Guider .

#14     Sep 29, 2006
  5. Blowfish

I was searching my book sites for a Unites States published book.

If this is connected to Trade Guider, was the original book a British published book?

Thanks for the info nkhoi.

Nutsneal

#15     Sep 29, 2006
  6. Yes it ws written by a brit and I think it might have been 'self published'. As far as I know the tradeguider version is the same but updated for typographical errors. The original had the odd 'buyers' swaped with 'sellers'. I think its available as an eBook from tradeguider or the original paper version is ISBN: 0952346508.

Williams also had software deleoped called VSA. I believe he sold the rights to Tradeguider. He still does odd presentations for them but I am not sure his relationship to the company.

Cheers,
    Nick.

#16     Sep 29, 2006
  7. billp

billp

Nutsneal,

If you can tell me how to send an email with more than 10MB of attachment (after zipping it up), I will send you the softcopy of the book.

PS: the email needs to be free.
    As far as I know all free emails, max attachment is 10MB

#17     Sep 30, 2006
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

9. billp

billp

Thanks nkhoi

#19     Oct 1, 2006
  10. ilcaa

ilcaa

Hi I have the book but forgot the password to open it, its bee a while since I accessed it, I was wondering if any minds sharing the password to open the ebook with me, greatly appreciated...

#20     May 27, 2007