Volente's Bar and Grill

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by volente_00, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Mokele going for the jugular and hammering the lows to find buyers. Whatta magnificent animal!.
    <====100 +72

#371     Oct 31, 2011
  2. volente_00

volente_00

Looks like pushpull is buying the mojitos with the money I lent him today

#372     Oct 31, 2011
  3. Check.

That said, I lost a lot of money today, so I`m drinking water tonight. :mad:

#373     Oct 31, 2011
  4. Post your entries and initial stops, and we'll see if we learn, laugh or both.:confused:

#374     Oct 31, 2011
  5. Nah, my own self-loathing is already more than I can handle today.

It would be funny to know your real entry and exit though. :)

#375     Oct 31, 2011
  6. This is one of the hardest things to do:
    For a losing day like today, review all trades, rationale, entries and exits, review them all. Write down in a diary the feelings associated when you review them. Notice all the mistakes that look like mistakes of the past repeated or their cousins. Do this for as long as it takes...that is if you want to be the best trader in Europe...for now you have been demoted to the best trader in Lapland.:D

No soup for you!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4T7drybHME&feature=related

#376     Oct 31, 2011
  7. emg

emg

Ahh, Mojitos Time. Who wants to join me? Its on me

[​IMG]

#377     Oct 31, 2011
  8. It does not matter. I simply love losing.

Ain`t that right, emg? 90% of small traders lose. They just lose!

Thanks, I`ll take as many mojitos as you can spare tonight. :)

#378     Oct 31, 2011
  9. You sound fucking depressing. I had you down as a consistent winner already. What happened? Decided not to use stops or...shall I mention it...picked today as a good day to average down on longs...surely not! or yes?.:p

#379     Oct 31, 2011
  10. I never average down (nothing personal to those who do) and I always take my stops (or less).

The problem today was that I lost all self-control and discipline and bled to death by a thousand paper cuts.

Yes, I am fairly consistent, but the problem is that I tend to experience these black swans if you will in my performance that really hurt me.

As we all know, it does not matter if 80% of the days are winners if the last two are big losing days.

Not depressed, but definitely in a reflective mood. :)

#380     Oct 31, 2011