Volatility trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by drukes1234, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Again you're amazed... Are you familiar with the concept of irony?

#21     Dec 21, 2005
  2. Get a life risk, I'm sorry you didn't buy TASRE with me and make a profit--move on.

#22     Dec 21, 2005
  3. Will do... maybe I can borrow your wormhole and get the last hour of my life back. Good luck with STSI

#23     Dec 21, 2005
  4. It's sad when retail traders are doing so poorly they can't even congratulate success

#24     Dec 21, 2005
  5. Your first post on this thread is date stamped with the 18th December. Did you buy when you made that post on the 18th? Or did you buy yesterday on the 20th?

I'm sure you can see why people are getting confused.

People have also become accustomed to having some general commentary and rationale for trading decisions - it's your perogative not to do so, but then you're inviting potentially unwanted criticism.

Anyway, good luck. I for one, would like to hear your perspective on volatility trading and how you go about it.

MoMoney.

#25     Dec 21, 2005
  6. I did buy on the 18th and I also bought yesterday

I'm just going to post what stocks I think will move--I'm not going to post every time I pick up more shares though. I'll leave the trading up to whoever reads the posts.

Regards

#26     Dec 21, 2005
  7. I am just posting an apology. I see that you never stated "bought" in your original post. It would've been more transparent had you posted your actual fill price/time as it was vague.

Congrats on the TASRE calls and god luck with STSI.

#27     Dec 21, 2005
  8. I took issues with the chronology and ambiguous-buy posting. You've no idea how I am doing... I've posted my daily blotter gain in another thread.

#28     Dec 21, 2005
  9. NO hard feelings here -- I'll just continue my thread -- but do know that I am just going to be passing along symbols which I think will move--I'm not going to state prices entered etc. -- I'll leave the trading up to you.

I'm glad we could clear that up

#29     Dec 21, 2005
  10. Water under the bridge. Sorry to clutter the thread. Mods, feel free to delete my flames prior to the apology post.

#30     Dec 21, 2005