volatility thread

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by elovemer, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...as i said, anything other than the chart itself is extraneous to this thread
    ... if you want to hijack the thread and call it yours, go ahead.

i can start a new thread..

welcome to ET...

--------------------
    ..anything other than the chart itself.. is extraneous to this thread

#11     Feb 21, 2010
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I think you're starting your threads the wrong way and maybe you should start a new thread with a different title.

"Post Charts First...Explanations Not Allowed".

Simply, you started a thread with incomplete information because as soon as people started posting...you started adding additional requirements for participation in the thread.

Not cool.

Next, you yourself aren't fulfilling the requirements via not posting charts. I highly recommend that you post some charts instead of requesting others to do it because as you stated...

Anything other than the chart itself is extraneous

Mark

#12     Feb 21, 2010
  3. iirc there is a Greek debt auction next week, that might be an event that causes a vola spike...if it has bad results. Then again, with EU backstop maybe its a nonevent.

#13     Feb 21, 2010
  4. ... point taken... now please stop posting
    ... unless it is a chart indicating what has been set out for the thread
    ...much appreciated.

... as i said, I will post a signal when i get one...
    ... until then, there is no need to post anything

#14     Feb 21, 2010
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Looks like you have everyone else on ignore that have posted in this thread without charts which explains why you can only see my posts and have directed your commentary only at me. :confused:

Until you start posting charts in this thread...it's a safe bet (prediction) that others will continue posting. As for myself, I will only post as a reply to any messages you direct to me specifically...I think that's fair.

Also, I've noticed you've started another thread on the exact same topic without posting charts. I recommend you ask the moderator to close this thread or move it to chit chat (seriously...not being sarcastic) to prevent others from showing up without charts because two threads on the same topic in the same section will become confusing and will dilute from your other thread. :cool:

Last of all, some people (like me) may have their thread default setup to go to the last message instead of the first message. Thus, they may not know what your rules are for posting in the thread because they will first enter the thread via the last message instead of the first message (just a helping hint).

Volatility Trading via any aspect of TA is a great topic.

Mark

#15     Feb 21, 2010
  6. it's your thread... take it bro

#16     Feb 21, 2010
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I'll ask the moderator to close it for you considering you have another thread on the exact same topic inviting others to post charts only for pinpointing big price change via volatility.

Mark

#17     Feb 21, 2010
  8. ... dam you've got some nerve
    ... do whatever you want bro

#18     Feb 21, 2010
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

:D

Mark

#19     Feb 21, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.