Voices from The Rubble -- Time Magazine Publishing Anti-Semitic Blood Libels

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Very good points Soundsoftruth, but I don't have a problem here with Hamas.

I have a problem with Time Magazine in particular and the Liberal Left Western Media in general which is basically the mainstream media in the West.

Hamas wants to engage in war with Israel and the Jews in general for whatever reason and utilize deception in this war to achieve their goals then by all means they have a right to do so, and similarly Israel must utilize deception as well.

War is all about deception as Sun Tzu rightly pointed out in The Art of War.

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him." - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

But Time Magazine and the Liberal Left Western Media don't say that they are at war against Israel and the Jews so why are they supporting terrorist groups and countries that are waging war with Israel by disseminating so called news stories which a kid familiar with how Islamists operate can see are obviously nothing more than thinly veiled propaganda rants for these terrorist groups and countries that are waging war against Israel and the Jews?

So if the Liberal Left Western Media or mainstream media in the West aids and abets these terrorist groups and countries that are waging war against Israel and the Jews it must mean that they too are waging war against Israel and the Jews.

I just wanted to point that out in this thread and not give them a free pass by letting them falsely claim that they are reporting events and the news in this area in an impartial and neutral manner. And Time Magazine in particular because of its long history of anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias. Time Magazine in fact lost the Sharon libel trial, but managed to get out from paying damages on spurious legal technicalities. If positive law leads to injustices than one has to utilize natural law to make things right again.

The mainstream media is not the same media it was before the age of the Web. Now they can't do this stuff and get away with it so easily. If they want to engage in proxy blood libels against the Jews with articles such as "Voices from the Rubble" then they are going to have to pay a heavy price.

Don't think that this stuff is not going to get back to the editors of Time Magazine. Google "Voices from the Rubble." Their magazine after all is a business. If their subscribers and advertisers start to lose confidence as a result in the truthfulness of the magazine's articles there will be a heavy monetary price to pay.

And how much more bad can it get when then are already shown to be part of a conspiracy against Israel and the Jews and now they have stooped down to the level of engaging in blood libels similar to the stuff that came out of the Nazi propaganda machine in one of their central organs, the Der Sturmer newspaper? The Sturmer constantly promulgated the blood libel accusation against the Jews along with a host of other shocking and despicable falsehoods. The founder of The Sturmer, Julius Streicher, was found guilty of crimes against humanity at the Nuremberg War Crimes Trial and hanged in 1946 for all the good work that he did.

[​IMG]

Have a nice day Time Magazine!
    The pleasure was all mine.
    How many nails do we have in your coffin now?
    We will deep six you in due time, but we still have to add a few more nails to your coffin.

#11     Feb 2, 2009
  2. It should go without saying that when I am using the word "Jews" in the prior post I am excluding Jews that have sold out to the other side for mercenary, cowardice, false fame, or other dishonorable motives.

#12     Feb 3, 2009
  3. Seems there is a lot of anger consuming you Bernard. Eventually anger will out in all sorts of unpleasant physical problems.
    can I point you to a better way?
    http://soundsoftruth.blogspot.com/

Regards
    Roger

#13     Feb 3, 2009
  4. There is a time for anger and there is a time for calm (see Ecclesiastes 3:8).

Ecclesiastes 3:8 supercedes your quote from Hebrews 9:27 even if you are a believing Christian Roger.

"A living dog is better than a dead lion."- Ecclesiastes 9:4

One should rather live like a wretched dog while doing the right thing rather than focus on dying like a regal lion.

Anyway, anger in the pursuit of justice makes one stronger -- not weaker as you incorrectly assume Roger. "Boldness is a royal power without a crown."

"The superior man thinks of virtue; the ordinary man thinks of comfort. The mind of the superior man is conversant with righteousness; the mind of the ordinary man is conversant with gain. The superior man in all things considers righteousness essential." (Analects)

“Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.” - Dennis Wholey

“Peace is not the absence of war but the presence of justice.” - Harrison Ford

Life is war. Death is peace.

#14     Feb 3, 2009