Voices from The Rubble -- Time Magazine Publishing Anti-Semitic Blood Libels

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Jan 31, 2009.

1. I think I have a right to expect fair, honest, and impartial reporting as a consumer of a major American magazine such as Time Magazine -- not to read a political advertisement which claims to be a legitimate news story, but in fact is nothing more than an anti-Semitic propaganda rant which smacks of the old reprehensible and utterly fantastic blood libels against the Jews in Christian Europe that they were murdering Christian children to use their blood for the making of matzah. This accusation was often started by the clergy or nobility to start a pogrom against the Jews to have them expelled from their village(s) and take away their property.

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Propaganda Minister, would be hard put to come up with a better propaganda piece than Time Magazine came out against the Jews in this story, "Voices from The Rubble" in its February 9, 2009 issue, pp. 32-33 (see http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1874850-1,00.html for the online version of this story from Time Magazine).

It paints Jewish soldiers as going out on a "picnic" to root out rocket squads after the democratically elected Hamas government in Gaza fired over 7,000 deadly high explosive rockets in Israeli civilian population centers over a couple of years, but instead they have nothing better to do with their time than to murder "deadly" female toddlers, and not to even shoot the father and mother and other adults nearby who may pose a real threat. The story is obviously a blood libel against the Jews for having the audacity and arrogance to defend themselves against such harmless merciful peaceful courageous civilian targeting Hamas rocket launcher terrorists and their overwhelmingly majority evil supportive civilian population.

Blood libels against the Jews are normal in the prejudiced bigoted discriminatory Arab and Muslim media, but we should expect much better of a magazine that has the stature of Time Magazine and gives such a distorted picture of the truth to serve its own selfish corrupt mercenary ends while concurrently smearing the reputation of the American media and the country as whole which is supposed to be the land of the free and the home of the brave and stand with those who aspire to these same ideals.

If the Canadians or Mexicans fired rockets into our territory as Hamas did to Israel we would utterly devastate their rocket launching sites and the surrounding supportive depraved civilian centers that these terrorists are hiding behind in a couple of days -- not wait a couple of years to sustain massive property damage, human casualties, and a total disruption of life in the areas under terrorist attack. Our actions would result in massive carnage, but they are firmly justified on the basis of natural law. The general principle is if someone comes to kill you as the terrorist fighters and their supportive malevolent terrorist civilian population came to kill us in this hypothetical example then kill him first. Why is his blood redder than yours? Jesus' apparent pacifism does not apply here. Someone that comes to murder you is not your enemy that you should turn your cheek to per Jesus' urging, but an enemy of God that needs to be destroyed in order to preserve God's moral order on Earth.

2. Has this forum by Likud supporters or what ?

Here is what i learned the last few you days on this same FORUM.
    Jews are Vindictive, Vengeful and just Whine/ Complain too much.
    Get a life !!!
    Time's best Foreign affaris Journalist Joe Klein is a JEW and he;s been accused of being anti-Semitic, word just gets thrown around too much, is meaningless.

just annex both Syria and Egypt and go live THERE for God's sake...what a cancer on civilization...

3. Of course Joe Klein is not a self-hating traitorous apostate Jew. He is a proud and honest Jew because he voices the lies and opinions of the Jew haters of the world like yourself for false fame and money, and did I mention he is a Jew (in name only) what a bonanza. What a great cover! The Jews can't even accuse us of being a bunch of racist bigoted bastards for voicing the views of one of their own.

What is a Likud supporter? I am a supporter of justice, and if you want to accuse me of being a mean vindictive vengeful sob for doing so then by all means go right ahead. I have been called every name in the book by your kind and take pride in it. I have fond memories of kicking your guys teeth in as well just when you thought that you prevailed over us through your sheer numbers. Evil is only an illusion of superior force. It has no substance. It can not prevail over force backed by truth. Evil is only a grand imagination that fools which is almost all mankind can not see through.

This is my life moron. Look at my name. I fight therefore I am!

Or as the king of philosophers Aristotle puts forth this sentiment in a milder and gentler way, "All virtue is summed up in dealing justly."

4. I have covered this topic many times with your kind.

Let's skip to the chase. Shall we?

Let's see what your holy books have to say on topic, and many more regarding the demonic nature of Jews.

CLAIM
    "To communicate anything to a goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if they knew what we teach about them they would kill us openly." - Libbre David 37.

RESPONSE
    Total balderdash, there is no such statement at all, and there is no such book. E.S.

CLAIM
    "A Jew should and must make a false oath when the goyim asks if our books contain anything against them."-Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17.

RESPONSE
    This is a forgery. The word "Sehelot Uteshubot" means Talmudic responsa, there is no such book at all. Besides, there is nothing in the Torah which may cause disturbance to a gentile. What can have been written is that one may take an oath that there is nothing against gentiles in Jewish law as it is a true oath. E.S.

CLAIM
    "The Jews are human beings , but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."-Baba Mecia 114, 6 [i.e.: 114b].

RESPONSE
    Apparently a deliberate mistranslation. The passage deals with the technical rules of corpse-impurity which, according to the author of this text, apply to Jews and not to gentiles. In this connection Ezekiel 34:31 is cited: "And ye My sheep [referring to Israel], the sheep of My pasture, are _men [Hebrew: "adam"]_, and I am your God, saith the Lord God." From a careful midrashic reading of this Biblical verse, Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai deduced "Only "ye" [i.e., Israel, not other nations] are designated "adam," in the sense that only Jewish corpses and graves generate impurity according to Numbers 19:14: "This is the law: when a _man ['adam']_ dieth in a tent, every one that cometh into the tent...shall be unclean seven days..." The passage is legal and exegetical, not theological. If anything, it seems to put Jews on a lower footing than non-Jews. Typically, the words "but beasts" were added on by whoever put this list together. They do not appear in the original. From Usenet message: catamont-2305980759150001@ts003d13.den-co.concentric.net

CLAIM
    "A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl." - Gad. Shas. 2:2.

RESPONSE
    No such source at all, on the contrary any sexual contact with a gentile woman is strictly prohibited even without marriage, see Talmud Sanhedrin 82a and Avoda Zarah 36b E.S.

CLAIM
    "A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat." - Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348.

RESPONSE
    This is of course poppycock, there is no such source called Hadarine, while the chapter in Choshen Mishpat 348:2 states clearly that one may not steal from a gentile exactly as one may not steal from a fellow Jew. E.S.

Unfortunately I can only list a few of the religious frabications that the Nazis living and dead put out about the Jews here, but feel free to go to Talmud Expose http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/ and get ready for some very entertaining and fascinating reading in my opinion.

As to you my little Dragos what I have to say to you is Mehr Feind Mehr Ehr or Viel Feind Mehr Ehr but you are even a pathetic little Nazi so you have no idea what I am telling you in my mother's tongue.

5. Joe Klein is a Jew in "name" only ?????
    and wha'ts a true Jew , ? "Bill Kristol." ??

Jew does not equal neo-conservative, go fuck yourself.
    David Axelrod is jewish too, in "name" only. Jon Stewart ? in name only ?

Disagreeing with the positions of A Jew doesn't make you a jew hater, Add that to Anti-Semitic, it's more diluted than Citi stock. it's worthless.

Thank God I have jewish friends in real life. What fucking pricks populate this forum.....

N. B : Jew blood crime ????? I'm not into that conspiracy crap. what about the blood they spilled in Gaza...

6. I am not your teacher Hamas man.

I AM YOUR ENEMY.

If you don't know how a Jew should be defined then see your Prophet (PUBH), Mohammad ibn Abdullah in his magnum opus the Qur'an and the Hadiths.

BTW thank you for the profanities aimed at me. When I get them I know I have reached my target. Thank you once again for the confirmation.

Surprise Oktiri baby, you have no Jewish friends. That would be like saying that fire and water (H2O) or that matter and antimatter can occupy the same space.

Maybe you should get in touch with the physical universe or reality before you trade Oktiri baby. It could save you a great deal of cash!

Just some advice from one of your friendly fucking pricks on this forum! hahaha hehehe

7. Hamas Man ?
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't see myself as your enemy. I see myself as a normal peaceful person, and I see you like some disturbed angry emotionally challenged individual who I'll manage by tuning out.

Congrats, you're now in my ignore list.

8. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

You are about as peaceful, gentle, and devious as indicative of your language and expletives to me as a king cobra in heat, but I know you to be a man of honor Hamas man so I am sure you are going to keep me there, and not communicate with me through another identity or some other means.

9. No problem you want more refutations listed here of the anti-Jewish religion fabrications of your kind. Let's see on the Talmud Expose site alone there are several hundred listed there alone so just keep asking and I'll keep listing them until you concede that you have taken a good enough beating. Even a madman can fathom a good beating, but this is just a beating with words so you may not get the point. Too bad duels are no longer legal Iron Guard man. You don't know what you are missing.

"Ask and ye shall receive." (Mathew 21:22)

BTW, Jews have been around for close to 3,800 years now so this business of anti-Judaic and anti-Jew fabrications by the opponents of Judaism and Jews started close to 3,800 years ago -- not 5 centuries ago as you erroneously state.

At 5 refutations per post if you keep asking for it after 40 posts we shall have 200 refutations of the garbage that you guys put out. That should satisfy you. If not then we can continue this if you keep asking for it, and we shall progress to thousands of refutations of the utter nonsense that you guys write and call that scholarship.

CLAIM
    "We beg Thee, O Lord, inflict Thy wrath on the nations not believing in Thee. Take away, O Lord all hope from them. Destroy all foes of Thy nation."--Synagoga Judaica, p. 212. Minhagen, p. 23. Crach Chaim, 480 Hagah

RESPONSE
    This is stated in the Haggada of Passover, it is the passage beginning with "Shefoch Chamatcha". After what the gentiles have done to the Jews through the ages I see no wrong at all in praying to G-d to destroy our assailants. The prayer is not against gentiles in general only against the bloodthirsty barbarous anti-Semites as the prayer carries on the say "because they have destroyed Jacob (the people of Israel) and demolished your sanctuary". This end is of course deliberately excluded from the text they copied for this reason. E.S.

CLAIM
    "The teachings of the Talmud stand above all other laws. They are more important than the laws of Moses."- Rabbi Ismael, Rabbi Chambar, et. al.

RESPONSE
    The passage as quoted is clearly spurious. Rabbi Ishmael lived far too early to be saying anything about the Talmud (which was not compiled until centuries afterwards), and there is nobody with a name that sounds remotely like Rabbi "Chambar."

There are some statements that speak of the teachings of the sages as being "more beloved" before God than those of the Torah (because of their human component), or requiring more strengthening (i.e., additional stringencies lest people treat them lightly). I am not aware of any statement that formulates it as in the passage. From Usenet message: catamont-2305980759150001@ts003d13.den-co.concentric.net

CLAIM
    "The decisions of the Talmud are the words of the living God. Jehovah Himself asks the opinion of the earthly rabbis when there are difficult affairs in heaven." - Rabbi Menachem Commentary on Fifth Book

RESPONSE
    Although the sources quoted do not exist it is because of the ignorance of the one who copied it, but the general idea is correct. The Talmud and commentaries state many times that both sides of a dispute between Talmudic sages are actually true they are just stating the two ways of logic reasoning while both concepts originate from G-d's divine wisdom. That is why so to speak G-d learns the Talmud, it means to say he is the source of all the Talmudic reasoning, and he "states" the laws in name of the sages who projected the divine logic of each opinion. By the way the sources quoted are definitely forged as name "Jehova" is never mentioned in any novellae apart from the scriptures as it is strictly forbidden to utter it at all. E.S./edited D.S.M.

CLAIM
    "Jehovah Himself studies the Talmud standing, he has such respect for that book."-Tract Mechilla.

RESPONSE
    There is no tractate called Mechila and there seems to be no mentioning of G-d studying the Talmud standing. In general whenever you see the word "Jehovah" in a cite it is the best proof it is forged as this name is never ever mentioned in the Talmud or Poskim as it is strictly prohibited to pronounce it. E.S.

CLAIM
    "It is more wicked to question the words of the rabbis than that of the Torah."- Michna Sanhedryn 11:3.

RESPONSE
    This severity is not relating to all aspects as we see by the punishment given to those who transgress Torah laws is by far more strict. However, as the sages had to enforce their decrees, usually for the benefit of public safety, in a way, one who transgresses these decrees is undermining the words of the sages and violating the whole concept of communal adherence, which will effect public security which is the regular reason for Rabbinical decrees.

CLAIM
    "It is forbidden to disclose the secrets of the law. He who would do it would be as guilty as though he destroyed the whole world." - Jektut Chadasz, 171, 3.

RESPONSE
    I see nothing wrong with this statement although the source again does not make sense. On the contrary, look at this anti-Semite he is misunderstanding the Jewish sources and using them as a warrant for genocide.
    The laws of the Torah were given to the Jews, we are proud of our heritage and do not wish anyone to learn it. It is not true that anyone transgressing this prohibition is to be punished (it does not say so anywhere). Until around 50 years ago Chinese martial arts were kept by the Masters as a secret, they would not teach it to a white man, what is wrong with this? I wonder if they condemn them also for it? (They are most probably scared.) E.S.

I gave you 6 this time. I am in a good mood.

BTW, Bruce Lee sustained a serious spine injury from another martial arts master in a duel which was given as a low blow because he wanted to teach the Chinese Martial Arts to any man, Chinese or not.

Just keep asking for them and I'll provide you with all the refutations you want.

You want a bataie Dracu? Just keep asking for it and I'll provide you with one. This is what I do!

10. Hamas know they can't win a conventional war against the IDF, so why did they provoke Israel with rocket attacks over the past years until Israel responded? They must have known what the result would have been in death and destruction to their community. They did know, and persisted anyway. Why?

Arab terrorist organisations have some qualities that we would do well to note. They are all devoted at their core to the destruction of Israel firstly, and secondly to the establishment of a worldwide Caliphate governed according to their Wahhabe version of Islam. Make no mistake, their intention is to destroy anyone including Arab governments that get in their way. The whole idea is preposterous of course, anyone with a sense of reality can see that. But who said that Hamas and their like have a sense of reality? All of their actions over the past half century show clearly that they have no sense of reality at all, other than their own distorted demented one. They have a determination to achieve their goals no matter how long it takes. They also have no regard for life, either their own or that of others. Human life only has value insofar as it serves their cause. They are prepared to pay any price in human life to achieve their goals! They have openly said as much many times. They have said that the west cannot win because we love life, and they love death! They also cynically exploit the western news media with their sensitivity for "civilian" casualties to win the propaganda war. This is very important to them. They know that they can't destroy Israel on their own (they tried several times in the last century and failed) so they intend to persuade the rest of the world to do it for them! As far as Hamas is concerned, there are no "civilians" in Gaza, everyone including children are fighters in the cause.

Hamas controlled education in Gaza teaches its children that Jews are pigs, and employs visual aids to reinforce that message. (The Nazis used the same imagery) They also teach children that martyrdom in the form of suicide bombing of Jews is a noble aspiration, much as we would teach our children that going into medicine would be!
    We have even seen Palestinian mothers on TV relaying with pride how their sons and daughters sacrificed themselves and killed Jews in the name of Allah! Their pictures form the centrepieces of shrines dedicated to murder.

We should bear all of this in mind when we look at the situation in Gaza.

With regard to this incident reported in the Time article Feb 9th 2009 "Voices in the rubble", there are two possible explanations for these tragic and terrible killings.
    Either the IDF soldier shot them as the parents say, or they were shot by Hamas.
    The Israeli government should conduct a thorough investigation into this, and if one of their soldiers is responsible, he should be hung out to dry.
    However there are some inconsistencies in the story as reported, and we should examine the story more closely.

Several tanks were on the scene according to Abed Rabu. Even if the crew of the tank involved were all sympathetic child killers (unlikely) or such close buddies of the killer that they would not betray him (possible) what about the other tank crews? Chances are someone in one of the other tanks present would finger him to their superiors?
    The killer popped out of the tank and shot the 2 year old. Was he in the turret, or did he climb down? A little detail like that tied to a forensic examination of the angle of the bullet wound would potentially uncover a lie.
    After the first shot you would have thought the others would have bolted for cover, presumably back into the house. Instead the killer had time to shoot the other 2 girls, and the grandmother trying to protect them. Why were the children targeted and not the parents? Why leave the parents alive to tell the tail? This does not add up. The grandmother does not appear to have been a target either. It would appear that she suffered 2 non fatal wounds before the fatal chest wound. It looks like the shooter was trying to stop her protecting the children before finally killing her. Why would a rogue IDF killer bother? Surely he would have killed her with the first shot? I don't think it was because he was a bad shot either, because he allegedly killed the girls with a single shot each, and they were smaller targets.
    If the soldiers wanted to murder Palestinian civilians, why not herd them into the house and shell it? They could have planted a rifle with a half empty clip in the house and claimed they were fired upon from the house, and destroyed it in response, not knowing there were children inside. That would have made a much more plausible story. Again why leave the parents alive to tell the tail?

Let's look at the second alternative.

Hamas visited the family after the IDF tanks had gone. (We know they were in the vicinity, because a witness had covertly told the Time reporter that they were firing rockets from there before the tanks arrived). They collected the wrappers, and saw the destroyed ambulance and house of the neighbour. They saw the Rabu family with their 3 girls. They saw a propaganda opportunity and outlined it to the parents. Their consent and the co-operation of the neighbours was essential to the plan's success. (This seems, and is outrageous, but consider it in the light of how the Palestinians think, not how we think). The grandmother was not in agreement, but she was overruled. The children were taken outside, readied to enter paradise, and then shot. The grandmother was wounded trying to protect them, and was finally killed to silence her. The parents carried the children to the hospital and reported the incident laying the blame at the feet of the IDF tank crew.

If this is what happened, Hamas will never allow anyone to conduct a free and open investigation into this incident. Their version of events will never be challenged by anyone in Gaza who knows the truth. A propaganda coup is what they want as another brick in their long term strategy. Western news media should insist on conducting rigorous independent investigations into these incidents as a prerequisite to reporting them. Otherwise they may become unwitting pawns of the terrorist organisations in their propaganda war against Israel.

#10     Feb 2, 2009