Voice of the crying God.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jerry11901, Nov 15, 2007.

1. hcour

hcour Guest

Bud, when you write more than a sentence, you're wasting your replies on moi. I don't read your dribble.

H

#11     Nov 17, 2007
  2. See Wael, these actions are condemned by all jews and non-jews and dealt with by the Israeli police. And this is exactly how it's supposed to work in a civilized society. As opposed to arab/muslim societies where rape victims get 200 lashes and jail terms (unless they are executed by the government or murdered by their "disgraced" families of course) with full support of the entire arab world.

Once again Wael you're confusing the actions of a few rogue individuals condemned by the society and prosecuted by the authorities with sharia law in the muslim world, the actions of arab/muslim governments and the [medieval] views of the entire arab/muslim street.

#12     Nov 17, 2007
  3. stu

stu

.....like Bullshit was misspelled and became "I am Jesus"

#13     Nov 17, 2007
  4. I get it. You're saying I have to go with the market.

Good news! A team of editors will be reducing my histories of everything down to brief blurbs and cryptic sound bytes fit for Fox News or for entire religions to be based on. You won't have to read hardly anything I ever said.

It's going to be called The New Testament.

J

#14     Nov 17, 2007
  5. QUOTE]Quote from dddooo:

See Wael, these actions are condemned by all jews and non-jews and dealt with by the Israeli police. And this is exactly how it's supposed to work in a civilized society. As opposed to arab/muslim societies where rape victims get 200 lashes and jail terms (unless they are executed by the government or murdered by their "disgraced" families of course) with full support of the entire arab world.

Once again Wael you're confusing the actions of a few rogue individuals condemned by the society and prosecuted by the authorities with sharia law in the muslim world, the actions of arab/muslim governments and the [medieval] views of the entire arab/muslim street.
    [/QUOTE]

Love the condemnation dddooo! Let me ask you dddooo. Had a Christian done that to, saaaaaaaaaaay, an ancient star of David during a Jewish procession in the US, what punishment do you think this guy will get oh superior one???

The reason these people get a slab on the wrest is due to the fact that your zionist ideology raised them to believe that they are superior.

#15     Nov 17, 2007
  6. I did make the world. It is a bullshit idea.

I became flesh. More bullshit.

So I misspelled "truth" like all my brothers, who made this bullshit world with me.

But to misspell something is a mistake, and not an unpardonable sin.

I made the devil. So what?

I put faith in the devil, bought into the idea of autonomy, gave permissions, and became flesh. No big deal.

The devil betrayed me and everything I commissioned it to make. But then, it was only doing it's "job". Betrayal comes with the territory, and is part of the desired effect.

And this is how I ended up crucifying myself. Who cares?

This is how everyone here has crucified oneSelf.

None of this really matters.

What matters is finding one's way back out of a stinking mess.

Psy-ops was the way in. So psy-ops is the way back out.

It's like threading a needle. There is no room for error.

You have to want to accomplish it.

It will never be accomplished by calling truth "bullshit"...which is how this world was made.

Otherwise you will stay here for all time, recycling through various changes. Birth, death...who cares what each form of foolishness is called? It's all a waste of time.

The world will not end without you. Time will continue as long as you desire the experiences it offers.

But all it really offers is crucifixion. One way or another, it's all about Self sacrifice.

The price of bullshit is high.

Heaven costs only all the bullshit you bought to replace it with.

Jesus

#16     Nov 17, 2007
  7. stu

stu

...you do not seem able to understand...

I am not a hippy

so whatever it is you are trying to say or explain, hippy bullshit speak isn't doing it.

you know stuff like " And the Word was misspelled and became 'flesh' " .... is bullshit.
    Can you really not understand that dude? hello?

#17     Nov 18, 2007
  8. I am attempting to explain, through parable, how the "Word" became "flesh".

"The Word" is simply a placeholder to describe what is really beyond words. It describes reality...all of what is true...all of what is real.

I am that. So are you. It is shared equally, entirely, and perfectly.

The "world" is simply a way of looking at "the Word" in a way that distorts it, cuts it up, rearranges it, and mangles it beyond recognition. Flesh emerges as a mask, hiding the glory of "the Word".

The Word is made flesh to make it vulnerable, defying the truth. Then the world pretty much crucifies the Word to "prove" that truth is bullshit. It beats the hell into it.

But that is only because the world is built on a conjured up sense of guilt for what really amounted to a "misspelling", as far as it's triviality. That is, the initial thought process that gave rise to the world was innocent curiosity about what is opposite reality. As it got further into the process, the mind then judged itself guilty for no apparent reason except to go further and further into an imaginative game.

Deep into the game that is this world, guilt is conjured up over the most trivial of matters, complicating matters worse. It get's to be quite vicious.

I emphasize a "misspelling" because I want to diffuse this conjured up belief in guilt for what amounts to be a trivial matter.

I do this because it is this trumped up guilt that builds and maintains this world...and crucifies it's inhabitants and kills them.

In such a world, you can get your hand slapped with a ruler for just about anything, including misspelling words. Spelling is just an outward show. It's a good game for pretentious boors, so-to-speak. And everyone is playing it one way or another. What is important is to see reality the way God made it, and not try to distort it into something it is not.

If you demand that God's messengers spell according to your standards, you merely perpetuate the problem. God does not use words or spell anything. These are simply to accommodate a mental state that has become so lost through narrowness that God must speak very slowly for anything to be understood. It would be easy to be grateful, but some prefer to judge what is ultimately not even real...keeping the game of guilt going.

God communes, and without words. Words are for bringing your awareness to a place where you can resume communing, before this world interrupted communication with words.

It's not a cooincidence that the world was built on a judgement of what was ultimately not real. This is the "new world order". It grows teeth and comes back to bite.

Jesus

#18     Nov 18, 2007
  9. man

man

dear Turok,

thank you.

g

#19     Nov 22, 2007
  10. the kapitalist pigs will burn in hell.
    the meeks shall inherit the earth.

#20     Nov 22, 2007