voice command programming

Discussion in 'App Development' started by bgp, Apr 15, 2019.

1. userque

userque

Sometimes, I don't know why I f*ck with "open" message boards.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    #31     Apr 16, 2019
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Likely confused, as to who the OP is, that's okay then.

If So and he's just got to read Alexa out, High and low of some sort and current price then it can easily do the calc's.

I'd still save the cash and use Excel or a quick VB form, typing beats talking to me.

#32     Apr 16, 2019
    bgp likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Love that Charcter, he needs his own show, not that annoying lawyer!!

#33     Apr 16, 2019
    userque likes this.
  4. bgp

bgp

#34     Apr 16, 2019
  5. bgp

bgp

thanks

#35     Apr 16, 2019
    userque likes this.
  6. ThomasB

ThomasB

First I thought you were disabled, so you have to use voice commands for interacting.

You cannot use Alexa for this: "tell me the parameters so that my equity for a given level of risks gets optimal. I will tell you my 100,000 lines of 60min data the next hours. Please keep them in mind, so I need not tell you again tomorrow"

What you need is some visual tool for machine learning (Rapidminer/Waikato etc. ) for people who cannot programm and many hours of time.

@userque:
    funny memes are no arguments. The moron is the one who thinks a client could mathematically define what he really needs and that "I have a mathematical modell" means that he has one (the way mathematicians/programmers understands maths).

#36     Apr 20, 2019
  7. userque

userque

You obviously understood neither the OP's questions ... nor the responses. Later, I may, or may not, dumb it down.

#37     Apr 20, 2019
  8. LucF

LucF

Never used this nor affiliated, but they're saying they create strats from plain English: https://algoriz.com/

#38     Apr 21, 2019
    bgp likes this.
  9. ThomasB

ThomasB

Keep your shit, we have no common language.

#39     Apr 21, 2019
  10. userque

userque

Well, you could have kept your original post to me then. Some friendly advice:

1. Don't start none; won't be none.
    2. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

#40     Apr 21, 2019