VIX has bottomed or IV_Trader will leave ET

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IV_Trader, Oct 6, 2006.

1. VIX to ZERO!

#11     Oct 13, 2006
  2. :)

#12     Oct 13, 2006
  3. I heard they will stop making markets on SPX puts next week since no one buys them anymore.

#13     Oct 13, 2006

4. I am their last hope , the phone rings like crazy ; the best offer so far is buy 5 get one free ( on the bid , commish free) , but I am still thinking.
    :)

#14     Oct 13, 2006

5. me thinks u are on life support here. almost time to take away the respirator, IV. :p

#15     Oct 13, 2006
  6. me ? In trouble ? Never , I had a decent week :)
    BWT , saw your PnL ; looks like it has a very high correlation with # of your posts , about 1$ of profit per post. Not bad , u need more money just post more...
    :):):)

#16     Oct 13, 2006
  7. nah, was just referrin' to your promise to leave et. :p

i know. i am on half the default size and it stays that way 'till i get a decent grip on meself and find consistency. had a terrible couple of months and now am cautious.

#17     Oct 14, 2006
  8. Will be your other ID by "Intravenous_ID_Trader" when you will stop posting as IV_Trader? LOL... one low life on this forum is doing that... changing his id. :D

#18     Oct 14, 2006
  9. this post was a sarcasm reply to others two or three challenges ala "if...then I will...".
    BTW , are you calling me a low life ?

#19     Oct 14, 2006
  10. I realized that you were being sarcastic, and I am not calling you a low life by any means. I am refering to a poster who said he will quit posting if the markets topped. However, when the markets moved higher, instead of quitting he just changed his id and kept on posting. To me that is reneging on your word and that makes him a low life.

#20     Oct 15, 2006