vitamins mineral and foods good for trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Moreagr, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Exercise is of course important... lift those weights, you wusses.

If you're going to keep at the top of your mental game, I can tell you what's helping me out immensely - not as a trader, but as an overworked MBA student, and that's Piracetam, Aniracetam, Phenibut, and DMAE. The difference in mental ability is nothing short of incredible!

1 heaping teaspoon of Piracetam (it's cheap!)
    1/8 teaspoon of Aniracetam
    1/8 teaspoon of Phenibut
    Mix it all in a big glass of water... it won't all dissolve, so just keep it swirling while you drink it. Use the water to wash down three 130mg pills of DMAE.

Try it out. It really won't cost much to get a month's supply of all of the above.

700 grams (!) of Piracetam = $20
    30 grams of Aniracetam = $11
    30 grams of Phenibut = $16
    300 tablets DMAE = $13

The 700g Piracetam lasts about a year, the Aniracetam and Phenibut about two months, and the DMAE is about three month's supply. Prices are from bulknutrition.com for the first three, from Vitamin Shoppe for the DMAE.

Have fun with nootropics...

#31     Feb 5, 2006
  2. mizer

mizer

3. Vitamins A and C, the Alcohol in Champagne.

#33     Feb 5, 2006
  4. mizer

mizer

Yes I agree......nothing like taking a 1000mcg shot. I ran out about a year ago and never replenished my supply, I think I'll buy another 30cc vial....thnx for reminding me see what happens when you stop taking it:D

#34     Feb 5, 2006
  5. Unfortunately most of the soil in the world is so deprived of nutrients thanks to masscrop farming that it does not matter anymore. It's hard to get what you need anymore from fruits & vegetables, even the organic ones. Juicing helps, with focus to the most nutrient packed land vegetables. The proper meats truly help though, like high quality buffalo meat, wild game, wild fish. Also high quality REAL eggs, and organic grass fed milk products.

I take a seaweed whole food concentrate, that stuff is like gold. There is a key difference between supplements and whole food concentrates. Being that seaweed is mostly composed of nutrients, it becomes a natural supplement with minimal processing. I vouch for the product 100%, my mother does also after she noticed significant weight loss after only a month of use.

But the best step I took was probably stopping daytrading. Had to attack the cause, not the symptoms. I bet 10 years down the line, we're gonna have a few new diseases created from the tick by tick computer staring. Similiar to what long time computer programmers experience but to the next level with the added psychological & nervous system stress.

#35     Feb 6, 2006
  6. Atlantic

Atlantic

of course - but i think everybody knows what i meant.

#36     Feb 6, 2006
  7. ==================
    Re ;dont drink the kool aid ;go organic

Blunt but true Hydroblunt;
    & wild Salmon is considered to be much more '' healthy* & better ''brainfood'' than farm raised.

Also good title question & read;
    8 X8 ounces of water [64 ounces a day], olive oil,dark grape juice, organic blueberries, prunes in moderation, wild grapes....

Synthetic vitamins are like most cheap penny stocks & while we could make a case for JDSU, thats a not a stock tip/nor an ad for penny stocks;
    organic meats, organic vitamins cost [if retail ]more & quality costs.

Some get organic @ food prices cheaoer than retal or wholesale junk food.

Abuse /lack of proper nutrition of body could be a poor self image;
    or simply stubbornness/laziness
    ============================================

Jordan Rubin has an excellent book & learned several new things;
    stopped drinking my water out of plastic jugs, use glass.

Dr.Reginald Cherry MD likes green tea ,2 cups a coffee a day;
    me 2 ,i mean too.

:cool:

#37     Feb 6, 2006
  8. Lemonade. Organic lemons, organic Maple syrup, das of organic Cayenne pepper. The will cleanse you in the morning and keep you alert. Snack on fruit later in the morning as there really are no healthy breakfast foods other than fruit.

#38     Feb 6, 2006
  9. coffee enema is the BEST!

#39     Feb 6, 2006
  10. One area none of you have touched on is "How is your body doing at eliminating waste?"

Even healthy natural foods turn putrid if they spend too much time in your intestines. A healthy person should go to the bathroom (for number 2, thats poop for those that don't know the bathroom number system) 30 minutes after every meal.

Some people go once a day. Some go every few days. Thats a lot of nastiness building up in your system. Coffee can help to get it moving out, but if you are eating right, exercising right, then there is no need for coffee or supplements at all.

If you want to find out more you can call 1-800-herb-doc I get nothing for that, but think you can find some good info there.

I know many of you are "full of crap", but it turns out that may be a literal statement!!!

#40     Feb 6, 2006