vitamins mineral and foods good for trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Moreagr, Feb 5, 2006.

1. I think there is psychology behind our eating. Habits just like in trading.
    How can we eat a cow or a pigs butt? The animal does not like to be murdered and the meat does not taste good in itself. Anyone think so?
    A tomato taste good raw as well as cooked. With or without spices.

Take the beef and throw it in the juicer. Beef juice. Want some anyone? But a tomato or an apple is ok.

Is it just the chewing resistance that makes people like meat?

#111     Feb 9, 2006
  2. All Vhehn does is post studies. When attorneys argue "facts", ever notice both sides get "experts" to support their case? Didn't the Greeks over 2000 years ago identify the fallacy "appeal to authority"? Vhehn also gets his trading ideas by reading "expert" commentary from Dow jones, Bloomberg, and Barron's. That way, Vhehn can sell every market bottom and buy every market top.

#112     Feb 9, 2006

3. I like meat cause it tastes so friggin good when it is cooked correctly. Yes, beef juice made in a juicer does sound gross, but I love to use a nice, crusty italian bread to soak up the beef juices that run while I am slicing a grilled flank steak. If you have ever tasted it you know what I mean.

Drinking something as a juice should not be the ultimate test of wheter it is good for you or not. I love garlic, but garlic juice is horrible. Plus nobody can get near you for a few days because of the smell you put out. I eat raw broccoli on the way to the gym in the morning. I have tried broccoli in the juicer and its horrible.

I used to love carrot juice. The problem there is that you are only drinking the juices and all the sugars and not getting the rest of the carrot. I am not saying juicing is bad by any means, but you need all the vegetables. Unless you have one of those juicers thats really just a blender, then you get everything, but if thats what you have, why not just chew it anyway?

Its not the chewing resistance that makes it taste good, its the flavor. Its the texture. Its the enjoyment of eating. Its the memories of eating similar foods that tasted really good.

Eating in itself only nourishes the body. Enjoying eating nourishes the soul (or mind, emotions, etc, for those that don't believe)

#113     Feb 9, 2006
  4. Moreagr

Moreagr

juicers are for lazy people :p

#114     Feb 9, 2006
  5. Take what college kids take these days: adderall, ritalin, or meth. Adderall will turn u into a super human for 6- 8 hours.

#115     Feb 9, 2006
  6. lol johnny, have you seen those meth addicts these days. Not a pretty picture.

#116     Feb 9, 2006
  7. On a whim I did a search for "phenibut" and got this post. Except the poster only has 1 post so I doubt he'll see this reply.

Phenibut is nice, but don't use it more than twice a week @ like 500mg . You build tolerance to it very quickly and can get nasty withdrawals coming off.

Google it to read people's experiences with staying on it for too long.

#117     May 19, 2007
  8. ta1

ta1

Hey don't knock the meth addicts. The women will do anything, and I MEAN ANYTHING, for 10 bucks lol.

#118     May 19, 2007
  9. Nootropics are generally useless. Here are my top five supplements:

ALCAR
    Na-RALA
    Idebenone
    EGCg
    Alpha-GPC

#119     May 19, 2007