Vitamin D and Immunity... a consideration for cold/flu season + covid

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Scataphagos, Oct 28, 2021.

1. The problem with raw meats is the possibility of bacterial/parasitic infection. Cooking kills those things.

#31     Jan 20, 2022
  2. easymon1

easymon1

qcyep.jpg

#32     Jan 30, 2022
  3. easymon1

easymon1

ebcvg.jpg

#33     Jan 31, 2022
  4. easymon1

easymon1

That Vitamin D's looking Better all the time.
    Ounce of prevention worth a pound of cure.
    rpwxc.jpg

#34     Jan 31, 2022
  5. The government, FDA, CDC, NIH, AMA, et al... ignores it all. They really don't care whether or not you recover from Covid... doesn't matter how many die or suffer devastating vaccine injury.... THEY WANT YOU/MANDATE YOU TO TAKE THE JAB... for nefarious reasons.

:(

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
    #35     Feb 1, 2022
  6. Just musing and FWIW...

1. The majority of gout sufferers are male.
    2. Only ~ 2% of the population suffers gout.
    3. I'm the only one in my family with it (lucky me :))
    4. The only other mammal besides people to suffer gout is the guinea pig. (So if you see one limping around, you know why.) :)
    5. Christopher Columbus suffered gout.. and there was no medical treatment in his day. A staple of diet in those times was game meats... which are a no-no for gout sufferers.... higher in purines than today's domestic meats. Columbus must have been one miserable dude! Gout attacks take about 6-weeks to subside if there is no medical intervention. How much pain is involved? Well, you don't want a sheet draped over an affected joint... not even a fan blowing across it.... it hurts that much. (I've had it in various joints... usually affects only one joint on an attack. However, my barber was once hospitalized from his gout attacks... had it in 6 joints at once... serious business.) All because your serum uric acid levels are too high. We all have uric acid circulating in our blood... for 98% of us, "no problem". But if the level gets too high, great pain follows.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
    #36     Feb 1, 2022
    semperfrosty likes this.
  7. easymon1

easymon1

Oh, they care alright, just not the way most believe, lol.

swryp.jpg

#37     Feb 1, 2022
  8. easymon1

easymon1

ybvcx.jpg

#38     Feb 1, 2022
  9. easymon1

easymon1

Take it from Tyrone!
    nhyer.jpg

kfgwx.jpg kfgww.jpg

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022