Visualization

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by uptik2000, Feb 8, 2002.

1. I can tell you see the world through grey colored glasses.
    Some people claim that being negative is only being realistic when it is simply being negative.

It may be that visualization would not be useful for you in creating a positive outcome for yourself.

Its always good to ask - is my post helping or encourging my fellow traders?
    Am I discouraging more timid posters from participating with crude language or cut-downs?

Your negative posts have done damage to others who may have benefitted by the true story I posted. Being sarcastic or jaded is not a sign of being "cool".

(If I don't reply to any subsequent posts of yours it is because you are on my ignore list. No ill-feelings its just that it is so easy to find negative and scornful people- they are everywhere. I am looking for good people to add into my day. )

Visualization is an important skill to manifest the conditions we would like to have in our lives. I feel you posts shut-down the thread.

Good trading.

#11     May 26, 2012
  2. =============
    Good points A1.

I found /prefer data in visual form[charts, candles graphs..;
    to be quite helpful. The warning about insisting on drama in the markets was helpful also.

As far as ''no visualization, no trading'' I prefer data in visuals[charts, candles, graphs...] but would not refuse to trade/invest if no visuals..........:cool: Hope this helps.:cool:

#12     May 29, 2012
  3. Hi Murry,

Thanks for the post.

Yes the fellow I mentioned naturally uses charts.

Perhaps you feel you are being clever with the word visualization?
    Witty? or half so?

However it is important, I feel, to remember our part in manifest the conditions of our lives.

#13     May 29, 2012