Visualising the Hershey-SCT P-V Relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rahula Gautama, Dec 28, 2011.

1. That volume may diminish in successive waves of a movement is nothing new. That at some point the opposite side will win and a reversal will occur is again nothing new. It is basic. You do not need elaborate graphs and after the fact guesses as to which fractal the waves belong.

These are the postings of the child mind. Your rambling response shows that you are still in the child mind state, that of looking for the dots to connect to make order of the world. You must transcend this if you are to become a profitable trader. The child mind has nothing to do with age or experience. The paradigm is there, but to start on that path you must first come to terms with your inability to translate to profit and the basic flaws of your premise regarding understanding the basics of price movement, volume and time as being key to placing trades at the hard right edge that upon closure or reversal allow you to take from the market. The child mind is stuck with the justification. It is like a 12 step program. You have just started. Don't give up, Dedication to years of failure show you have determination, just work on exiting the child mind.

I posted a follow up chart to show how a simple s/r method would have been profitable, with entries and exits. Please take the time to do the same with your enhancements showing entries and exits based on your interpretations.

Best to you in the new year.

#41     Jan 1, 2012
  2. baro-san

baro-san

I'm sorry you can't see the difference. It's like painting a picture vs. painting a fence.

#42     Jan 1, 2012
  3. again.........

I posted a follow up chart to show how a simple s/r method would have been profitable, with entries and exits. Please take the time to do the same with your enhancements showing entries and exits based on your interpretations.

#43     Jan 1, 2012
  4. Here is Pinky's Fri PinkyBlue System!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/pinkynewyear.png/

You can see that Pinky saw the market was going to drop, clearly flagged by The Pinky Signal.

(Pinky is currently in court fighting an infringement case against the creators of The Bat Signal, so the name of this may change subsequent to the outcome.)

The Blue lines of the PinkyBlue is what Pinky calls in this particular case"Retro-rockets". I don't know what he means but I think they are rockets that wear bell-bottom jeans and platform shoes.

Have a Pinky New Year!!

#44     Jan 1, 2012
  5. It drives the Faithful nuts when I answer questions meant for them, so here goes. Some years ago I used to trade high volume runs in the last few minutes before the close. Using PV-Visualizer Friday, you might have concluded around 12:57 PT that the declining price was beginning to be validated by increasing volume. Good for a couple of points scalp.

#45     Jan 2, 2012
  6. baro-san

baro-san

Herehey's method is about reading the market's language and determining at every moment binarily the mode of the market, long or short, on the fractal you're trading, as well as one fractal faster and one fractal slower. As long as the market's sentiment keeps being a continuous function, and it doesn't jump around due to catastrophic news, Hershey's method will keep working nicely, even for beginners. It actually works even during "delta" type news events; it just requires a higher level of skill to deal with the fast rate of change. One nice characteristic of Hershey's method is that it scales with the skill level, so it can be used profitably while learning it.

#46     Jan 2, 2012
  7. Would you call long or short?

#47     Jan 2, 2012
  8. this may help you begin to get over your boredom.

#48     Jan 2, 2012
  9. Yes, why not if you trade 1 contract for fun.

#49     Jan 2, 2012
  10. Please refer to Baro's charts to learn the binary nature of trading.

Flat is done half before the IB's flatten the chicken feed and half @ the max for the last trade hold (it is a liquidity issue as well as the overnight margin issue).

#50     Jan 2, 2012