Virus .....read this

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Edmond, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Edmond

Edmond

Ok upload_2020-3-28_11-0-28.png

upload_2020-3-28_11-1-1.png

upload_2020-3-28_11-1-36.png

upload_2020-3-28_11-2-3.png

_eug_, 10_bagger, kaizer and 2 others like this.
  2. Edmond

Edmond

got this from my nephew this morning.

Would make a good movie.

nooby_mcnoob, monet and KCalhoun like this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Quarantines...how do they work?

Also:

[​IMG]

VPhantom, d08, Pekelo and 1 other person like this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

There's a several false narratives in the story but I'll only review the most obvious...

Coronavirus did hit Shanghai and Beijing...just not as bad as Wuhan, Italy and Iran.

To be specific about Shanghai / Beijing...it hit the migrant workers population.

Also, its normal for bargain hunters with deep pockets to show up to grab as much loot as possible when they think a bottom has been put in. I myself have a few stocks on my radar to add to my investments when I think a bottom is in...I'm not Chinese. :D

wrbtrader

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    drm7, apdxyk, dealmaker and 1 other person like this.
  5. Spooz Top 2

Spooz Top 2

6. I'm sorry but you think like a Chinese, YOU MUST BR CHINESE

7. I generally like the message, but disagree with the conclusion. The Chinese would be just as fucked to own US debt as the US will be issuing it all. The two countries are far too intertwined for any to escape as victorious.

Going forward, this globalization will maybe start to unwind and in the process, all that fake wealth of both nations will disappear. The first country to be more self reliant will win. I'm not sure if either can get there at this point. Both will experience the huge sucking sound of wealth going down the drain, and so it will be a matter of who is better at adjusting to a new normal and building up from there that will win.

8. smallfil

smallfil

Initial reports are that the Corona Virus started from a laboratory in Wuhan, China. Whether the release is deliberate or accidental, only the Chinese communists know for sure. What is surprising is when President Donald Trump offered the assistance of the CDC to investigate the cause and find a cure for the Corona Virus, China refused such assistance. Why? This is just my guess. I think this is a form of biological weapon that China was working on in Wuhan, China. Now, they know if the US were to get into Wuhan, China, they would know what the Chinese communists were up to. So, they cannot chance that. They should know that the US as well as other countries researched biological weapons and I recall the US signed an agreement not to develop and use them as well as multiple countries. Hide it as they might, US scientists will figure out what the Chinese communists did at some point. The Chinese communists know too that the US was totally dependent on them to manufacture medical equipment and medical supplies for use in our hospitals. Those have been outsourced to China a long time ago yet, Democrats blame President Donald Trump for it? What are the chances the Chinese were deliberately, witholding supplies of those medical equipment and medical supplies including, ventilators? That is why the US needs to ramp up the production of medical equipment and supplies should another virus take hold.

Spooz Top 2 likes this.
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

It's odd, how they stopped it and it didn't go to 100% of population, or it did it killed way more and it died.

It's either above, or the lockdowns where to good, stopped it in it's tracks and it'll shoot up again.

Interesting, Data for the 27th released in every country, but China, which would suggest spiking and there keeping it quite!!

There screwed if so, up for a repeat rest of the country, where as we had there data and get this done in 1 quick swoop.

athlonmank8 likes this.
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

#10     Mar 28, 2020