Virginia Tech Shootings ..Terrorists ???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joab, Apr 16, 2007.

1. This is why they exist, to screw things up!

#51     Apr 16, 2007
  2. Think of all the narcissistic people you know personally.
    Are any of them capable of such a barbaric act? I think not.

It's not narcissism at all, but something else.

#52     Apr 16, 2007
  3. dcvtss

dcvtss

I keep watching coverage and I just really can't believe that this happened today. I know everybody thinks it can't happen where they are but I went to Tech and lived in Blacksburg for 5 years and it really is the kind of place where this is just so extraordinary as to be surreal. Everyone there is somehow involved with the school so it really does feel like you know everyone. The town and surrounding areas are almost comically rural and picturesque. My roomate didn't even have a key to our apartment because we never needed to lock the door. A sad, sad day for the families involved, the town, and the school.

#53     Apr 16, 2007
  4. The authorities "Stood down" again, shades of 9/11 again....

All this standing down...who will stand UP for our vanishing rights? They will use these as a way to take away guns (so that the Sheeple can't protect themselves)

#54     Apr 16, 2007
  5. The problem isn't too many guns but rather not enough guns.

If a gunmen knew that a few students and teachers were also armed it would certainly act as a deterrent. The same way no one in their right mind would try to rob patrons in a Florida or Texas tavern. Half the bar would draw on you.

How freakin' funny that moonbat liberals who believe in 9/11 conspiracies and Bush is the gestapo, ect., think that the government disarming private citizens is a grand idea.

#55     Apr 16, 2007
  6. Morva is the suspect in an earlier (last year) shooting at VT.

#56     Apr 16, 2007
  7. pattersb

pattersb Guest

I would not be surpised if the guy was a video-game addict, for anyone who is not familiar with the state-of-the-art video games ... they are realistic to the point of being frightening. Running around in a fantasy world slaughtering people for hours, days, weeks, months ... I'm specifically talking about the shooter games, killing people.

I don't play em, I stay the hell away from them, they are seriously fucked up.

#57     Apr 16, 2007
  8. Looks like your shooter was an Asian who hadn't been in America a year.

Hardly the scenario you were hoping for, eh?

I know it pains you that it wasn't a white American.

Don't fret. I'm sure if you wander down South we can find someone who'll take you out. Then both of our wishes can be fulfilled.

#58     Apr 16, 2007

9. yes, yet another one who hates our freedoms

#59     Apr 16, 2007
  10. what about the luby's incident in texas? the guy went in and shot up dozens up people at a cafeteria that is often frequented by cops. no armed citizens or cops managed to stop him.

if guns are so great at deterring crime, why does houston, a major city with plenty of gun owners, have a fairly high crime rate?

#60     Apr 16, 2007