Virginia Tech Shootings ..Terrorists ???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joab, Apr 16, 2007.

1. It's Poopycock :)

#31     Apr 16, 2007
  2. I seriously doubt you feel at all for the families and you don't fool anyone. Your first post in this thread seems to take delight in this horrible event. For you, its just another tragedy for you to use as a way to stick your finger in the eye of the United States, again.

#32     Apr 16, 2007
  3. Reports say the shooter had a Mo- Howard haircut. I knew it was just a matter of time before those bastards start getting some payback. I bagged my share, but let me tell you fellas, we'd run out of ammo before we shot half of them. Your basic Asain has alot of built up animosity for what we did to them in the Big One, Korea, and Nam.

Rennick :mad:

ps. Heres a pic of group of them after hearing todays news.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#33     Apr 16, 2007
  4. maxpi

maxpi

I think they happen because we don't have multi generations under one roof style. A guy cannot get that crazy and be armed up if his parents and grandparents are around. i have talked two different people out of using a gun before!! One I didn't even know!! Let's pitch in and try to help the crazies, many of them will be sane given enough time.

#34     Apr 16, 2007
  5. worlds full of crazy people, always was, always will be.

get used to it

and whatever chance there is to catch these loonies before they do damage is squashed by you liberal pansies.

#35     Apr 16, 2007
  6. taodr

taodr

These shooters are full of hatred for mankind. Too bad they just don't kill themselves and leave the innocent alone.

#36     Apr 16, 2007
  7. Thanks.
    I spelled like that the first time, but I thought it said "number two" cock. So I changed it. :D

PS. Nice to have you back Lauren. :)

#37     Apr 16, 2007
  8. Yes, this is a GREAT opportunity to learn from our wrongs. As another poster mentioned, Canada has had its own share of school shootings too.

Are you a part of the solution, or a part of the problem?

p.s. I still believe that the US is a failed state - have you seen the US dollar lately?

#38     Apr 16, 2007
  9. My gut says the two shootings are related. The second being payback for the first.

Sherlock Rennick out

#39     Apr 16, 2007
  10. jem

jem

Failed state

Was Canada a failed state when its dollar was torn apart?

And who is the arbiter of the correct level.

Is it right that Japan was forcing its currency down for years?

#40     Apr 16, 2007