Virginia Tech Shootings ..Terrorists ???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joab, Apr 16, 2007.

1. lol If Cho had sent the tape to FoxNews it would've been reported as such:

"Cho, an al-Qaeda operative, met with Osama bin Laden just prior to the shootings. His mission was to target students all across the collegiate landscape.

Cho grew up with Barack Obama and attended a Muslim school which brainwashes american childern to hate America. When he was 8, he met Saddam Hussein while on vacation in Disney World. Hussein saw great promise in the child and wanted him to be Chief WMD maker.

........"

#161     Apr 19, 2007
  2. Joab

Joab

You guys laugh but it turned out that this Korean kid was Muslim after all.

That in itself means nothing BUT the fact that a Korean kid converted to Muslim and shot American students.

Borders Terrorist behavior and at the least HATRED.

#162     Apr 19, 2007
  3. The kid played a lot of the video game Counterstike, which I have played in the past. It is one of those 1st person shooter games where you walk around and shoot the other players. When I used to play that game for many hours it would affect my dreams . Looking at the pictures Cho sent to NBC, made me think this crazy kid was living out the game fantasy.

I am interested in what his parents have to say. I know it is unfair to publicly interrogate them at this time, but I really wonder what they are like. Obviously the kid was very shy and had social development problems. I wonder what they tried to do to help him. He was so alone in high school and at VA Tech. I don't think a college campus is a good place for a kid that shy to be living in.

#163     Apr 19, 2007
  4. Yeah but now that we have you, shotgun boy, even when there are no relationship or connections, you will still give it a try and make raciest remarks that reflect the extensive inbreeding that shaped your personality!

I loved how you put Jews ahead of Americans....Mr. American!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,Why is that Tigger? Is there something you'd like to share with us aside from being your uncle's toy boy???

#164     Apr 19, 2007