Virginia Losing Republican Grip of Old With New Voters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I can't believe how racist or bigoted some of you Americans still are. Is it any wonder that the Deep South where immoral laws like segregation lasted well past their past due date are now home to high poverty rates and really bad education standards ?

In my country, almost NOBODY discusses topics in terms of what Caucasians do. The phrase just sounds stupid to me. Get with it, the world is multicultural and there are now whole groups of people who don't fit ANY of those "categories" you like to label.

I see some of you Americans discussing politics like its a Republican/Democratic thing, but no, its just factual that there are numerous states that forever seem to be lower educated, have poor race relations, and poverty rates remain fairly high. And for whatever reason, they are also really big on arming citizens with high powered weapons and voting for the Republican party. Whether the Republicans cater to this demographic or not I have no idea, I try not to follow US politics too close I think the two party system doesn't work.

But regardless of this topic, the racial stuff needs to improve immensely in the States, and I believe higher education standards are a part of it.

#41     Jun 18, 2013
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Do you believe that Blacks with lower test scores should be moved ahead of Whites trying to get into the same University?

#42     Jun 18, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

What made you think anyone in "my country" is interested in how you think we should do things here?

#43     Jun 19, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

People are buying cars on wild credit schemes, but no where near the inventory levels of all time highs. That doesn't mean the channel isn't stuffed. They're doing the same thing in Europe despite abysmal retail sales.

[​IMG]

#44     Jun 19, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#45     Jun 19, 2013
  6. zdreg

zdreg

[​IMG]

keep trolling.

#46     Jun 19, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL! Got you so mad in the economics forum you came looking for me here in the politics one! Hahah....you are so owned.

#47     Jun 19, 2013
  8. zdreg

zdreg

keep trolling.

#48     Jun 19, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm sure you will!

#49     Jun 19, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL! Zdreg is really mad now. Look out!