Virginia Losing Republican Grip of Old With New Voters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

:)

Ignore, it just doesn't always work does it?

#31     Jun 18, 2013
  2. They just need a few more democratic voters .Part of the solution to that problem is already in progress with the millions of Latino children in states like Texas and Arizona who will reach voting age soon.The other part of the plan is Obamas amnesty bill which will hopefully pass soon :)

#32     Jun 18, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Neither of which is a good thing or in any way good for this nations future. Unless you want to live in a third world shit hole. Of course all you care about are hollow political victories, making you nothing more than an ignorant low information useful idiot/cheer leader.

It's nothing to brag about kid.

#33     Jun 18, 2013
  4. piezoe

piezoe

Do you ever stop to think how very ironic it is that Caucasians of prior generations are responsible for the situation you now want to move away from? Though you nor I are directly responsible, we Caucasians have made our bed but don't want to lie in it. This may all just be Karma.

#34     Jun 18, 2013
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Both parties have problems, it is just more evident among Republicans because of very vocal splinter groups, groups that happen to be espousing policies that centrist Republican politicians recognize as political death warrants. Certainly there are latent problems among the Democrats as well.

The internet has made it possible for independent candidates to raise money and win elections. I believe we are witnessing the beginning of the end for the two-party political system in the U.S. The two parties together will be unable to maintain control of the political system without controlling the internet.

Within the next three presidential election cycles we should see a strong, competitive, independent candidate run. In the meantime we will see more independents announcing for the House and Senate. Well qualified candidates will no longer require the blessing of one of the two parties to finance a campaign.

#35     Jun 18, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't see enough evidence to make me think you're right. BUT I hope you are right. I've voted republican right down the line, until 2010. I voted for two (R)'s and one democrat then and only one (R) in 2012. (Romney).

Depending on the candidates and polls, I may very well never vote for another (R) in a presidential election again.

#36     Jun 18, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

You're still #1 on my poll, knobgobbler!

Edit: speaking of autos, how's that "channel stuffing" thing working out for you? :D

#37     Jun 18, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And you are certainly a runner-up on the poll the rest of us would run, ya drunk mongoloid.

Channel stuffing: Inventories at dealers at multi year highs. What sales are present on the retail side aren't all that hard when you can get 10 year auto mortgages now :) Good thing for panty wastes like yourself, too. You can get your wife her fourth car in...how many months was it? Hell, for all I know, it's you driving most of these auto sales!

[​IMG]

97% Of February Consumer Credit Is Student And Car Loans

#38     Jun 18, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

In other words, people are buying cars and the channel isn't "stuffed", fukwit!

Auto dealers drive May retail sales up past expectations
    By Tiffany Hsu,
    June 13, 2013, 8:19 a.m.

"Retail sales improved in May as thawing temperatures and more cheerful shoppers caused a boost at car dealerships and home improvement stores, according to government figures.

"Last month, the gauge rose 0.6% from April to $421.1 billion in sales -- a 4.3% increase from the same period a year earlier, the Commerce Department said.

"Wall Street had expected a 0.4% month-to-month swell. In April, sales had increased 0.1% from March and 3.7% from the prior year.

"The data, which the government adjusted for seasonal and holiday variations, showed a 1.8% month-to-month surge in auto sales. It was the largest upswing since November.

"Economists said promising employment numbers along with stock market strength and rising home prices may have encouraged more consumer confidence in May.

"Consumers in the grip of spring fever also rushed out to stores offering building materials and garden equipment and supplies, pushing sales up 0.9%. Online sales got a 0.7% boost."

More >>

#39     Jun 18, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You've certainly got rectum pegged.

#40     Jun 18, 2013