Virginia Losing Republican Grip of Old With New Voters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jun 17, 2013.

1. I have no interest in seeing the breakdown of the selfish upper class who group themselves together and says fuck the state as a whole.I understand thats how the selfish I have mine and fuck everybody else republican party works but thats not good for society as a whole.Feel free to post those breakdowns though.

#11     Jun 18, 2013
  2. Mercor

Mercor

All your theories only work if you can generalize what a Republican is on your terms.
    Once you try to quantify these conclusions with facts you find out that things are usually the opposite of your assumptions.

#12     Jun 18, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

There is a reason he was voted biggest troll of these forums.

#13     Jun 18, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

"All your theories only work if you can generalize what a [Democrat] is on your terms.
    Once you try to quantify these conclusions with facts you find out that things are usually the opposite of your assumptions."

#14     Jun 18, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Stupid, even for you.

#15     Jun 18, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Given how fucked up you are, that's a compliment.

#16     Jun 18, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

No, it's an insult.

Poll:

Who's the stupidist fuck on ET?
    1) Tsing Tao
    2) Tsing Tao
    3) Tsing Tao

See how that works? : )

#17     Jun 18, 2013
  8. Eight

Eight

People that don't want to give up their stuff are selfish? What are you, some kind of latchkey child? You coming to knock on my door and tell me to give up my stuff? I worked for all my stuff. You don't deserve any of it.

#18     Jun 18, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I see how dumb you are, that's for sure. The poll did not list AK47 in more than one choice. Please post your own poll, and feel free to include me in one of the choices. Let's see what the results end up as.

#19     Jun 18, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

The choices were the same qualitatively, stupidfuck, which is the point.

Now, on my poll I'm choosing #1. Lol.

#20     Jun 18, 2013