Viper Trading Systems

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by rolextrader, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Ninja (which is total crap software, but it seems still one of the best around - which is depressive) actually has a good simulator.

EITHER: fill if gone through, ot a statistical limit evaluation (filled when it is likely to be filled based on trades and bis/ask volume).

So no "fill if touched" unless the order is a market if touched order ;)

I personally wait to get access to the trader. Just to see how it goes.

#11     Sep 5, 2009
  2. On NT suimulator, if it is set to fill if touched, you can have a limit and it gets filled immediately. For people testing on ES that is a huge advantage that is not real world. Anyway, it will be interesting to see how this software performs.

#12     Sep 5, 2009
  3. Alinghy

Alinghy

Hi Friends

update on the testing of Viper's EminiAutoESBeta strategy .

Yeasterday, was similar to a vacation day so no comments .

My trial has expired yeasterday at midnight so no way to work in progress .

I contact Mr. Gary, that advise me all trial are ended for now .

It seems that within this week or beginning next we will have a new trial: I think the strategy will be updated with reference to the testing results.

This last words are my opinion and nothing more .

So I'll wait to receive further news about and my activity regarding this strategy is, at the moment, suspended .

Asap I'll be in the position to give more and new details I will take care to inform you all: this will also happen if news will not arrive at all in an acceptable time frame, is well intended. Just to close the circle .

Herewith attached the image of the message I got this morning, my time, when I started the strategy in my Ninja Trader ES chart .

Thank you for now

Best regards

Alinghy

#13     Sep 8, 2009
  4. #14     Jan 22, 2010
  5. #15     Feb 21, 2010
  6. And they keep changing their systems or give them new names and offer them without proper beta testing.

Needless two say they DO NOT trade their own system and all results are hypothetical.

This outfit is a bad as School of Trade's phantom trades (trades that could not possibly exist) and Emintrader et al...

Only the GULLIBLE for buy their systems...

NiN

#16     Feb 21, 2010
  7. spd

spd

The Ninja sim does not default to "fll if touched".

As for this system, dont know anything nor care to know anything about it.

#17     Feb 21, 2010
  8. Hopefully, the gullible and non-gullible will search Google before they use their Paypal accounts.

#18     Feb 21, 2010