Viper Trading Systems - Live Service

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by syswizard, Sep 25, 2019.

1. qlai

qlai

Did you see the one I posted recently? It's pretty good. I assume you know about Dean Handley. Oh, and check out his review of tradingschools!

#11     Sep 28, 2019
  2. Overnight

Overnight

The whole dean handley/tradingschools thing is a fraud. Somewhere in this mess they mushed on my mentor, and everything he said about my mentor was a falsehood.

Logically, we can conclude that everything he says about everyone is a falsehood. He reviewed my mentor so far out of his ass it was amazing to watch. *shrugs*

Just another sad old man...
    Dying of cancer.

#12     Sep 28, 2019
    qlai likes this.
  3. qlai

qlai

I don't know, but I can agree that you can't trust no one 100%. Need to be skeptical of everything, but not outright dismissive either.

#13     Sep 28, 2019
  4. Overnight

Overnight

What I am trying to convey here, is that tradingshools.org will negatively review anyone who does not pay him money. Some folks call it extortion, but it kinda' isn't.

#14     Sep 28, 2019
  5. qlai

qlai

Why not? It's doing a great disservice to the community.
    BTW, Dean's reviews sound pretty convincing where he has certain benchmarks that need to be hit to qualify and he checks track records. Did your guy provide all the info or did he refuse to cooperate?

#15     Sep 28, 2019
  6. Overnight

Overnight

He lies and distorts facts. He does not follow the rules of places he reviews, and when he fails without following their system after a couple days, he dings them as bad. Even if the system says, "you have to follow for at least 30 days to understand it", he will ding it after two days.

And he will have his wife come in underhandedly to try to fuck-up the trading room.

Look, Tradingschools.org is just another business model. It is a person who cannot trade, so is making money on the ancillary side bets of getting everyone else to think they cannot find a decent mentor. He's poison to the trading community.

He's a shit-jerk dick-fucker. Assholer.

#16     Sep 28, 2019
  7. Overnight

Overnight

People who believe in tradingschools.org are...

#17     Sep 28, 2019
  8. qlai

qlai

Lol, always fun to read your stuff, Overnight.

#18     Sep 28, 2019
  9. ph1l

ph1l

#19     Sep 28, 2019
  10. #20     Sep 30, 2019