Violent Trump Derangement Syndrome (case #V-TDS-5368421)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MoneyMatthew, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Castro Valley Man Accused Of Switchblade Assault On GOP Congressional Candidate
    September 11, 2018 at 6:16 pm
    Filed Under:Castro Valley, Crime, Rep. Eric Swalwell, Rudy Peters, Switchblade

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2...essional-candidate-switchblade-castro-valley/

CASTRO VALLEY (CBS SF) – A man was arrested on suspicion of felony assault and other charges after allegedly attempting to stab a Republican congressional candidate with a switchblade over the weekend at in Castro Valley, according to the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office.

On Sunday, September 9, at approximately 3:45 p.m., deputies working at the Castro Valley Fall Festival were alerted to a possible knife attack at one of the vendor booths.

ALSO READ: Newest Homeless Center To Be Built Near San Francisco Tourist Sites

Deputies arrived at the booth and made contact with the victim, Republican candidate Rudy Peters, who is running against incumbent Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Dublin) for the 15th congressional district seat

The Castro Valley News first reported on the attack.

According to witnesses, 35-year-old Castro Valley resident Farzad Fazeli approached Peters at his booth in an aggressive manner and made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

ALSO READ: Report: Man Who Followed Teen Into Restroom Beaten, Killed By Girl’s Father

During the incident, Fazeli allegedly pulled out a switchblade knife and attempted to stab Peters. The knife malfunctioned and the candidate became involved in a physical struggle with Fazeli, according to sheriff’s Sgt. Ray Kelly.

The suspect then fled the scene, but was detained a short time later by deputies and was found in possession of a switchblade knife, Kelly said.

Fazeli was arrested for felony assault, criminal threats, brandishing a weapon and possession of a switchblade knife and booked into Santa Rita Jail.

ALSO READ: Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch Sits During National Anthem

Peters wasn’t injured. Fazeli, who lists his occupation as cashier, was booked into Santa Rita Jail in Dublin on suspicion of felony assault, criminal threats, brandishing a weapon and possession of a switchblade knife.

Kelly said the case has been forwarded to the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office for charging.

Peters talked to KPIX 5 about the frightening encounter Tuesday.

[​IMG]
    GOP congressional candidate Rudy Peters describes attack at Castro Valley festival (CBS)

“He would have stabbed me,” Peters said. “I mean, he had it out saying, ‘I’m going to kill you MFer! I’m going to kill you!’ I could see his thumb trying to get the knife out.”

He said the encounters started with verbal threats.

“He picks up a coffee cup to rear back and throw it at us. And I jumped around the table. He throws the coffee cup and misses us. It hits the ground and breaks,” remembered Peters. “So I come out and grab him and wrestle him and throw him down to the ground.”

He said that was when Fazeli pulled out a knife.

“He’s screaming, ‘I’ll kill you MFer! I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you!’ And he’s kind of circling me trying to get the knife out,” said Peters

Fazeli made his first court appearance Tuesday for possession of a switchblade and threatening to commit great bodily injury or death. But Fazeli’s mother and attorney say he is the victim.

[​IMG]
    Assault suspect Farzad Fazeli in court (CBS)

“My client at this point was afraid for his life and afraid for his health and safety. And I believe that it is alleged that he pulls out a folded knife. The knife was never opened,” argued defense attorney Frederick Remer.

Fazeli’s mother Dolly Adams was at the festival at the Democratic booth.

“Mr. Peters got physical first,” said Adams.

While she said she didn’t see what happened during the altercation, she talked to her son before he was arrested.

“He said that Mr. Peters has taken him by his shoulders and shoved him to the ground. And there was blood on him and blood on his booth,” said Green.

Peters said when Fazeli took out the knife, he shielded himself by reaching for one of his election signs for protection.

He said he never worried about his safety and the safety of his Republican supporters until now.

“I’ve asked my supporters and followers at open events, I don’t want them around me. I don’t want their safety in jeopardy,” said Peters.

On Tuesday, Swalwell posted on Twitter about the attack, saying he was “glad to hear Mr. Peters is okay.” He also discouraged the use of violence in any disagreement, political or otherwise.

[​IMG]
    Eric Swalwell

✔@ericswalwell

[​IMG]
    US House candidate, CA-15

On Sunday, my opponent @PetersCongress was attacked at his campaign booth in Castro Valley. I’m glad to hear Mr. Peters is okay. But it’s NEVER okay to use violence to settle political disagreements (or any disagreement). Fortunately, @ACSOSheriffs arrested the suspect.

2:07 PM - Sep 11, 2018
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

ALSO READ: Caught On Camera: North Bay Apple Store Robbed As Security Guard Watches

Fazeli’s bail was set at $55,000. His family said they plan to get him out of county jail Tuesday night. He has a stay away order to keep his distance from Peters after the incident.

According to his campaign website, Peters is a founder and co-owner of AARD Solutions, a company that specializes in systems engineering and targets U.S. government intelligence agencies. He has lived in Livermore since 1991.

Optionpro007 likes this.
  2. LacesOut

LacesOut

Maybe the Dem nominee for president can put him up on stage at their convention. He’s their kind of guy.

3. elderado

elderado

Has the Twinkie Defense now become the Maxine Waters Defense?

I'm thinking so...

4. Max E.

Max E.

Violence Against Right Escalates as Media Amp up Hate-Rhetoric Against Trump

[​IMG]
    mpi43/MediaPunch /IPX/AP
    12 Sep 20181,668
    Incidents of violence and threats against the political right have escalated as the establishment media amp up its hate rhetoric against President Trump and his supporters.

The morning after Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd compared media critics to racist segregationists and singled out Fox News as one of America’s biggest problems, a man in a “mentally agitated state,” and apparently upset over an officer involved shooting, intentionally crashed his vehicle into the studios of FOX 4 in Dallas, Texas.

Besides Todd, many in the media, especially at far-left CNN have “othered” Fox News and presented the network as a unique danger to America.

CNN’s Brian Stelter has gone so far as to spread conspiracy theories about Fox News controlling President Trump.

Hours after the far-left Washington Post published Joe Scarborough’s September 11 op-ed claiming Trump is a bigger danger to America than the 9/11 terrorists, a mass shooting threat was made against a group of Trump supporters meeting at the president’s hotel in Washington DC.

Overall in the media, most especially at CNN, a coordinated narrative based on nothing but palace intrigue and gossip has been deployed to smear Trump as mentally unstable, reckless, and in need of removal from office — via the 25th Amendment, if necessary.

Although no one is alleging any kind of wrongdoing on the president’s part, and while Trump’s domestic and foreign policy have put the country in the best shape it has been in in nearly 20 years, the media are using Bob Woodward’s anonymously sourced book and an anonymous New York Times op-ed to scare and divide American into believing an objectively successful president is a madman.

To hype his latest book, Fear: Trump in the White House, Woodward said on the Today Show this week that Trump “jeopardizes” our economy and national security. Woodward, however, did not and was not asked to explain how this could be true when the country is doing so well.

CNN constantly attacks Trump with hate rhetoric, smearing him as “delusional,” as not mentally or psychologically “fit” to be president. Like Woodward and the Times op-ed, this is all being fed to the media anonymously.

But over the past week or so, as the economic news has gotten better and the Russia Collusion Hoax has collapsed, the desperate hate-rhetoric from the media has escalated. These attacks have also extended to the Republican House for “not doing anything” to save our country from the madman Trump.

Disgraced Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein stated on CNN that he believes our country needs to be “saved” from Trump.

What kind of dogwhistle is he sending with rhetoric like that?

While most voters roll their eyes at the melodrama, the real world effects of this inflammatory rhetoric are strikingly real.

Breitbart News has already tallied over documented 550 instances of harassment, threats, and outright violence aimed at Trump and his supporters, and now were are seeing a definite uptick this week as the media have amped up their ad hominem attacks.

On top of the two incidents above, a GOP congressional candidate in California was attacked with a switchblade on Saturday; a GOP campaign office in Laramie, Wyoming, was lit on fire two days after it opened; conservative columnist Denise McAllister has been forced into hiding due to death and rape threats; and a Broadway actress openly called for Trump’s assassination,

When you compare Trump supporters to segregationists, claim Trump is worse than the 9/11 terrorists, and tell the world we have a madman for president, of course you are calling for drastic action against both him and his supporters, and that includes assassination.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journ...-as-media-amp-up-hate-rhetoric-against-trump/

5. In all seriousness, Max, I think you and your "sources" are losing your minds. I'm not being lighthearted here. I mean it, you're on your way.

6. Poindexter

Poindexter

Tell it to Steve Scalise.

Breaking News: live shot of Frederick Foresight masturbating to American politics and Trump:

FF - Copy.jpg

7. Looks more like you gaining some insight.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  8. Max E.

Max E.

TDS hits (HILARIOUS) new low as college professor literally shoots himself in the arm to protest Trump

Report: Las Vegas professor shot himself in arm to protest Trump
    [​IMG]
    College of Southern Nevada (Las Vegas Review-Journal File)

[​IMG]
    By Rio Lacanlale / Las Vegas Review-Journal
    September 11, 2018 - 6:21 pm

A longtime College of Southern Nevada sociology professor is facing felony gun charges in connection with an on-campus shooting on the second day of classes.

Mark J. Bird was charged last month with discharging a gun within a prohibited structure, carrying a concealed weapon without a permit and possessing a dangerous weapon on school property, court records show. He was found bleeding from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his arm about 8:15 a.m. on Aug. 28 outside a bathroom in the Charleston campus K building.

Inside the bathroom, campus police found a $100 bill taped to a mirror along with a note that said, “For the janitor,” according to Bird’s arrest report. On the floor of the restroom was a black-and-white, .22-caliber pistol and one spent shell casing.

The sociology professor was hired Aug. 26, 1993, and was an emeritus faculty member at the time of the shooting, college spokesman Richard Lake said. Bird was not scheduled to teach any courses during the fall 2018 semester.

Bird was employed with the college as of Tuesday, although Lake said it was not clear what disciplinary actions, if any, would be taken against him.

A 911 call was made after several CSN employees and at least one student saw Bird stumble out of the bathroom, bleeding, before he collapsed, the report said. None of the witnesses — who later told police they only recalled hearing “a loud noise” — initially knew that Bird was armed and had shot himself, according to the report.

One college employee told police that he held Bird’s hand to calm him down as others tried to stop the bleeding. While waiting for authorities to arrive, Bird said he had shot himself in protest of President Donald Trump, police noted in their report. The report did not elaborate.

A campus-wide alert was sent about 9 a.m. the day of the shooting, deeming the scene safe and alerting students that the firearm had been recovered. Except for a short mention in the lengthy September edition of “The Chronicle,” the college president’s monthly newsletter emailed to staff, the college did not disclose any more details about the shooting.

The brief update was at the bottom of the newsletter and did not name Bird as the suspect. Federico Zaragoza, who in August was named the college’s ninth president, wrote at the end of his newsletter, “I appreciate all of the expressions of concern and interest, and I pledge to keep everyone updated should the situation change.”

On Tuesday, Robert Manis, president of the college’s faculty union, Nevada Faculty Alliance, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that he has heard a number of rumors about the shooting in the last two weeks. He expressed concerns about the way the college handled the shooting and about its lack of transparency afterward.

“They never really told the students much about it except that it was resolved on the actual day of the shooting,” he said. “When you don’t give the full details, then rumors go crazy. It’s unfortunate because it made the students and faculty very afraid and allowed rumors to proliferate.”

Lake declined to comment further Tuesday, but he noted that college officials met with faculty and staff immediately after the shooting to provide support and to take suggestions.

MoneyMatthew, vanzandt and Poindexter like this.