Violent Crime Rising Sharply in Some Cities

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 12, 2006.

1. EC1

EC1

It could be argues that it was the work of whites. Institutional racism in France is well documented.

Another point is, what are you going to do? Send them back home? We have to live together anyhow, unless we want segregated communities.

#41     Feb 13, 2006
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Lmao, end of discussion?? Let's get started with your confusing melatonin inheritance with religious belief.

#42     Feb 13, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

Hey, I'm just giving you unvarnished FBI stats. If the shoes fits it's not my prob.....

#43     Feb 13, 2006
  4. Oh, you are just reporting stats and not trying to make a point with them or suggest something conclusive as a result of those stats.

LOL....

#44     Feb 13, 2006
  5. Ricter

Ricter

This is my fight with Ptabs, Z, butt out. We'll get back to your evasion soon enough.

#45     Feb 13, 2006
  6. Take it a PM then buddy.

This here is an open forum.....

#46     Feb 13, 2006
  7. MORE MINORITY HOMEOWNERS THAN EVER IN HISTORY.........BUSH IS LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT........HILLARY IS MEAN AND SHE CAN'T HIDE IT....DEM'S ALREADY RUNNING FROM HER...........GAYS RUNNING TO HER.........BABY KILLERS RUNNING TO HER.......METROSEXUALS RUNNING TO HER.........MR BUSH IS BEST PRESIDENT SINCE RR..........HILLARY IS SCARY TO LOOK AT.... AND LISTEN TO........

#47     Feb 13, 2006
  8. You really think that's all that's inherited, don't you? Quietly convinced of it, I bet.

Perish the thought of ever checking to find out. That might be too horrible to handle.

#48     Feb 27, 2006