Violence breaks out in Beijing

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by noob_trad3r, Jan 13, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Lines outside the Apple store in Beijing’s Sanlitun district show no signs of shortening, causing frustration for the thousands of fans and scalpers desperate to get their hands on the iPhone 4S. Now some of that disappointment is turning to anger, with reports of fights breaking out between gangs of scalpers, and guess what, Beijing SWAT teams arrived. So, the Apple store employees later announced that the launch of iPhone 4S is cancelled at the Apple’s flagship store in Beijing, and all scalpers are pissed.

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/01/12...in-beijing-as-swat-teams-respond-to-violence/

2. what if one carries 10 iPhones in his bag to China and sells 9 there

3. sumfuka

sumfuka

how do you protect the BAG? :D

4. Mvector

Mvector

That may very well change this year - all IMF and World Bank documents show the reality just ahead. US dollar loses world reserve currency status is game changer for US and economy will get kicked in the ass when this happens - just a matter of time now.

5. to what? I think you've been reading too much zerohedge.

6. Any time I hear that the dollar might lose reserve status I just have to laugh.

We're 20-25% of the World Economy. You can't do business without dollars...or at least any global trade.

That said, dollar reserve status will probably always be there, but losing it would certainly be a disaster.

There isn't any possibility of this, so go study some more finance before taking the word of crazy loons that don't understand Macroeconomics or International Finance.

7. Mvector

Mvector

Your kidding right??? IMF already has SDR's being used - have you read any of the IMF and World bank docs?