Vikings 6 and 0 !!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 19, 2003.

1. The Vikings played pretty good today, and that flip back from Randy to Moe...that was brilliant!!! Giant's and then the Packer's in the Metrodome for the next two games...looking good! :D

2. Awash

Awash

AMT,

The game was awesome. Looking forward to the next two games but I can't wait to see the Sunday night game later in the season against Green Bay. Talk to you soon.

3. Yeah, I can't wait for the Vikes to "squeeze the cheese" at the Dome when the Pack come to town. Moss should have another great game against the Packers. Culpepper looked darn good yesterday coming off a broken bones back injury. :D

4. I think the Vikings could win the next three games if they just stick to what they have been doing and not have any sort of let down. If the Defense can stay strong and build off their successes so far, I see the Defense only getting better through the mid part of the season...we shall see. :)

5. ElCubano

ElCubano

and if opposing defenses let them do the exact same thing after watching hours of tape.....then perhaps....

6. If teams let Culpepper run out of the pocket with Moss running around in the backfield looking for the long ball, then anything is possible with this team. I remember the 15-1 Vikings from the "98" season (lost to Atlanta in the NFC Championship game...in Minnesota :mad: ), they never had a great defense. They just had an offense that was on fire all the time. This years team feels more balanced than ever before, and I feel that the defense is the surprise so far for the year. If the defense can continue to improve then I think the Vikes have a great shot at making it to the Superbowl. :)

Chris

7. Awash

Awash

AMT,

I watched the entire game this weekend and I must say I was a bit frustrated with the Vikings defense. They missed a lot of important tackles that changed the tide of the game.

Nevertheless, next week they play Green Bay during Sunday Night footaball. This will be a big game at the metrodome. Hopefully they'll keep up the winning streak. Talk to you soon!

8. The Vikings D was horrible today IMO. Coach Tice also made some bad calls today on 4th down in the 3rd and 4th quarter. Throwing twice on big 3rd down plays to Howry? Who in the heck designed those plays? Moss was hardly thrown the ball in the last two quarters and the Vikes gave up the running game in drives where it was just starting to get some steam in the 3rd and 4th quarter. The offensive play calling became very schizo in the last half of the game IMO.

Well we get the Pack next Sunday night at the Dome...time to get things back on track....."Squeeze The Cheese!"

TTYL!

Chris